• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DMHA suspended in water?

biggerp73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just got 10 grams of DMHA and I am thinking about just pouring it into 90ml bacteriostatic water to make 100mls of solution at 100mg/ml. But I just want to make sure this will work. I am primarily concerned about the long-term (~6 months) stability of the DMHA dissolved in water.

So I just got 10 grams of DMHA and I am thinking about just pouring it into 90ml bacteriostatic water to make 100mls of solution at 100mg/ml. But I just want to make sure this will work. I am primarily concerned about the long-term (~6 months) stability of the DMHA dissolved in water.
When you say bacteriostatic water. I'm thinking injection. If not for injection. It's not made for drinking brother. If you do. Then do it at tour own risk. How do you plan using the DMHA ,Taken before workout? If so just cap it or take it before you go mixed in a drink

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back