• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dutchpharma

amozarri1929

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone had issues with the shipments?
I’ve had 3 issues this year with getting the right gear on the first shipment. They’d make it right in the end, which is good but I’m just wondering if anyone is getting all the gear they order in one package. And hasn’t had to email multiple times to get it right. I’m not talking about the orals, i know there is an issue with that currently that is out of their hands. I’m specifically talk about oils. And it’s been all year I’ve gotten wrong shipments at first.

(I’m not looking for free gear) I’m just seeing if anyone else is hbu g the same problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a pretty bad 3rd order. My first 2 were money.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone had issues with the shipments?
I’ve had 3 issues this year with getting the right gear on the first shipment. They’d make it right in the end, which is good but I’m just wondering if anyone is getting all the gear they order in one package. And hasn’t had to email multiple times to get it right. I’m not talking about the orals, i know there is an issue with that currently that is out of their hands. I’m specifically talk about oils. And it’s been all year I’ve gotten wrong shipments at first.

(I’m not looking for free gear) I’m just seeing if anyone else is hbu g the same problems

I mean (having) not hbu g lmao

I just had a pretty bad 3rd order. My first 2 were money.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They’ve been on point for long time, and good gear. Just been rough lately. Ok so I’m not the only one.. thanks brotha

The big man there was in hospital with some potential serious issues ... he has since been released so maybe things will fall back in order.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

The big man there was in hospital with some potential serious issues ... he has since been released so maybe things will fall back in order.

ironlion-labs.net
Thanks for posting that.

To address the issue: DP was in the hospital for some time with kidney failure. We are working around the clock to take care of any outstanding orders (many of which are due to an unforeseen issue with orals). Everything is ready to go, DP is out of the hospital, and it's business as usual.

In fact, I am offering free coaching to anyone who places an order from here on using my code, etc. I usually charge around 3 bills a month for offseason coaching and contest prep, so it's a steal. Just want to help everyone out because I love this shit!

I had no idea he was in the hospital! My regards :/ good to know he’s out and doing better tho! Stay healthy that’s important

I had no idea he was in the hospital! My regards :/ good to know he’s out and doing better tho! Stay healthy that’s important

Yes sir. He's doing much better and is passionate about what he does. Dude is a warrior, that's for sure!

-Star-

Shipping are back into normal boss,
We had a few changes before the season we had the hospital thing, the pills that were seized, now everything is back into normal we ship out everything and all clients are taken care off,

7 days a week customer service, please always give order # if you have : RobertDutchPharma@protonmail.com
We have our Rep here xstarchildx, we have the New website system where you can create the account and see live your order status,

Wickr: We have the Wickr link on the website that puts you straight into Private messaging with Robert for any question, he has a screen only for Wickr incoming messages
Download the app on your phone, takes 2 min, and you can communicate through encrypted chat.

PushNotification : We send Notifications by email for each step of your order, always check the Spam Folder, in case those are getting in your Spam Mail,and we provide a tracking to better assist our clientele.

Once Again thank you for your Business With DutchPharma,
Best Pricing available on the US market,

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting that.

To address the issue: DP was in the hospital for some time with kidney failure. We are working around the clock to take care of any outstanding orders (many of which are due to an unforeseen issue with orals). Everything is ready to go, DP is out of the hospital, and it's business as usual.

In fact, I am offering free coaching to anyone who places an order from here on using my code, etc. I usually charge around 3 bills a month for offseason coaching and contest prep, so it's a steal. Just want to help everyone out because I love this shit!
No problem. Yall have always been good to me and and I will continue to send my donations in as well as refer my bros as I do wen asked where to be thinking about it it's about time to send an email

ironlion-labs.net

Shipping are back into normal boss,
We had a few changes before the season we had the hospital thing, the pills that were seized, now everything is back into normal we ship out everything and all clients are taken care off,

7 days a week customer service, please always give order # if you have : RobertDutchPharma@protonmail.com
We have our Rep here xstarchildx, we have the New website system where you can create the account and see live your order status,

Wickr: We have the Wickr link on the website that puts you straight into Private messaging with Robert for any question, he has a screen only for Wickr incoming messages
Download the app on your phone, takes 2 min, and you can communicate through encrypted chat.

PushNotification : We send Notifications by email for each step of your order, always check the Spam Folder, in case those are getting in your Spam Mail,and we provide a tracking to better assist our clientele.

Once Again thank you for your Business With DutchPharma,
Best Pricing available on the US market,

Nope not everyone!

Looks like I spoke to soon! Sorry about that. Taken care of also.

Looks like I spoke to soon! Sorry about that. Taken care of also.
Glad to hear it brother! We've been working hard to get things back in order. Just to reiterate for those of you who don't know:

1. DP was in the hospital with kidney failure (big unexpected setback #1)

2. Incoming shipment was nabbed (big unexpected setback #2)

3. Dutch is the man and is doing everything in his power to take care of you all. The guy literally is in contact with me 24/7. This shows his dedication and commitment.

4. Reach out to me if you need anything. You can PM or email me!

Glad to hear it brother! We've been working hard to get things back in order. Just to reiterate for those of you who don't know:

1. DP was in the hospital with kidney failure (big unexpected setback #1)

2. Incoming shipment was nabbed (big unexpected setback #2)

3. Dutch is the man and is doing everything in his power to take care of you all. The guy literally is in contact with me 24/7. This shows his dedication and commitment.

4. Reach out to me if you need anything. You can PM or email me!

Brothers, Starchild has been on point, I gave him the #’s and he reached out to me at 2am & then I received email contact from the guys from Dutch the next day. Tracking my shipment rn.

Thanks man!!

Get Shredded!
Brothers, Starchild has been on point, I gave him the #’s and he reached out to me at 2am & then I received email contact from the guys from Dutch the next day. Tracking my shipment rn.

Thanks man!!

Happy to help, my brotha :)

Nope total fucking mess still waiting - order placed 9/2 . Several emails sent very little response from Dutch just auto responses. If your thinking of ordering I would put a pause on it till he get his shit straight!!

Nope total fucking mess still waiting - order placed 9/2 . Several emails sent very little response from Dutch just auto responses. If your thinking of ordering I would put a pause on it till he get his shit straight!!
Again, I must chime in here to reiterate that I have responded to each and every email as well as your demands for retribution. I do appreciate your patience and understanding, and again want to point out that we're talking about a man that was nearly on his death bed less than a month ago. Literally. Everything will arrive, and we are sorry that you are upset. If you are unsatisfied, there are plenty of other sources on this board, each of whom are great. They all back Dutch as well, and know that things happen (experience in this business will tell the tale).

I wish you the best and again apologize for your frustrations.

I was thinking of placing an order as Dutch fairly recently joined another board. However reading through a few threads, it seems they’re still catching up.

I was thinking of placing an order as Dutch fairly recently joined another board. However reading through a few threads, it seems they’re still catching up.
If you are feeling hesitant, I encourage you to just wait a few days and watch our sub forum. Things are getting caught up. Once you feel ready, reach out. We want you to feel totally comfortable and confident :)

If you are feeling hesitant, I encourage you to just wait a few days and watch our sub forum. Things are getting caught up. Once you feel ready, reach out. We want you to feel totally comfortable and confident :)

Accidentally posted that in the middle. Left off that it looks like y’all are making right and it’s just taking some time given the size of the hole you’re digging out of. Definitely want to give ya a try. If I place an order what is the TA at the moment?

Accidentally posted that in the middle. Left off that it looks like y’all are making right and it’s just taking some time given the size of the hole you’re digging out of. Definitely want to give ya a try. If I place an order what is the TA at the moment?
Welcome to ASF. Please private message starchild for those kinds of questions. Also, the link in my signature will direct you to the forum rules. Please give them a read.

Enjoy the forum, this is a great place.

Welcome to ASF. Please private message starchild for those kinds of questions. Also, the link in my signature will direct you to the forum rules. Please give them a read.

Enjoy the forum, this is a great place.
Thank you for that! It's important that we all follow the rules to keep this a safe and awesome place :).

Sorry about that.
No worries, my man! Drop me a PM or email me and I'll gladly help you out.

Man these guys are good to go FYI, I’ve ordered from them over a year & a lot of my personal friends do as well. Shit happened, unforeseen. They made good with me and caught up, like they always do. Starchild has been a great rep getting to the bottom and finding a solution.

Back