• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cyp vs Enath

vladiT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bros,

SO i have a little issue, im currently on week 6 of a test cyp/prop cycle, Due to a unfortunate mishap my cyp has become unusable for the remainder of my cycle (10 wks), i could get more cyp but i have found some really good deals on enath lately. So my question is this, i know the ester is just a carrier, and your body strips the ester off the test base anyway before absorption, so would switching to enathate require another 4 weeks before it kicks in? or would this suitably replace the cyp?

How did it become unusable Come on, tell us. Did you drop it on a hard floor? As for switching form cyp to enan I think its g2g. As test is test and the esters control the release. I believe the enanthate is slightly faster acting than the cyp so there might be a spike in test as one kicks in before the other wears off. But you are only talking a few days and nothing drastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, are you running the prop the whole time?

yea... running 1c cyp mon and friday .8c prop mon wed fri

and lets just say the gf found it and didnt know what it was

yea... running 1c cyp mon and friday .8c prop mon wed fri

and lets just say the gf found it and didnt know what it was

home depot sells small safes. That's where I keep all my vitamins. I switched from cyp to test e when I did a reload. No difference you'll be fine.

I always thought they were pretty similar, not exactly but close enough that they're interchangeable.

No problem switching cyp to enanthate.... they are almost identical.

thats what i figured, since its all test anyway thanks bros

You can just switch from one to the other.

What did she do, pour it out?

Nope, no problem what so ever.. If your mid cycle, the concentration levels in your blood are already there.. so adding or switching from one ester to another that is very similar in half life would not present any problem.. I actually prefer Enanthate myself

The bros are right, I've switched from enth to cyp mid-cycle a few times without missing a beat.

The two esters are almost totally identical, and if memory serves, cypionate is a very slightly heavier chain, has a day or two longer half-life, and delivers 1-2 mg/ml less than enanthate. So, as basskiller said, it's really a matter of personal preference, and for me, it's cypionate FTW.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys wouldn't believe the argument I had with a fairly new juice head in the gym. He's told me he's messed with oral only cycles and is newly to injectables. He asked me for some test e but I told him I have cyp he can use. He looks at me funny and says, "cyp is more oily then test e, it'll make me break out more!" I started laughing hysterically. Haven't seen him since that day

Bros,

SO i have a little issue, im currently on week 6 of a test cyp/prop cycle, Due to a unfortunate mishap my cyp has become unusable for the remainder of my cycle (10 wks), i could get more cyp but i have found some really good deals on enath lately. So my question is this, i know the ester is just a carrier, and your body strips the ester off the test base anyway before absorption, so would switching to enathate require another 4 weeks before it kicks in? or would this suitably replace the cyp?

enth and cyp work from first week... it just TAKES A FEW WEEKS TO NOTICE built up effect. cyp and enth is about the same. so same shit. pretend you are pinning same ester.... test it test and you already got it in you for 4 weeks then you already got it in you..
good luck

You guys wouldn't believe the argument I had with a fairly new juice head in the gym. He's told me he's messed with oral only cycles and is newly to injectables. He asked me for some test e but I told him I have cyp he can use. He looks at me funny and says, "cyp is more oily then test e, it'll make me break out more!" I started laughing hysterically. Haven't seen him since that day

hahahahah wow.... some people are so dumb,,, "i pick stuff up and put it down" DUR

I love test E youl be fine lol. i like to mix the two. my next cycle will be a mix of test e and c with a prop kick start plus a shit load of other goodies

I would frontload the Enthate somewhat it shouldn't delay your cycle at all waiting for it to take effect. You'll be fine.

thanks bros, yea I figured it was all good, but you never know right? haha

Back