• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got gyno, hop on letro or take nolva?

nby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time I got this. I was using aromasin as AI but a buddy gave it to me and I'm thinking its bunk. Got a little hard and painful lump behind my nipple and started real a-dex a few days ago but I guess too late. Guessing by the lump and not the lactating and/or enlarged nipple I'm guessing its estro gyno. Would it be wise to take nolva as I'm already on tren? Recall something about nolva and prolactin gyno being a bad idea but I'm unsure wether I can take it atm. Also, I have letro lying around but I cannot let my sex drive leave me at this point.. so dunno if that's gonna happen but I've heard the horror stories and I haven't ever used letro before (no need).

Help me out!

I use letro all the time as my main AI horror is form missuse... raising dose too fast or just using too much. use 0.25mg eod..
maybe nolva for 1-2 weeks while starting Letro...

good luck

A bloodtest for female hormone panel, prolactin, and progesterone can be gotten for less than $150 and results returned in as little as a day, usually two. Then you'll have a much better read on what's wrong. Also you can get good aromasin from reputable research chems here (maximpep, cem products are my choices) inside of three days most times. I would do both in your case.

As for the nolva + tren concern, it seems like the gyno problem is the first priority and you'd want to be on high dose nolva no matter what. Even if that means dropping tren. But some discussions about this say the concern is a small, short-term one and in any case can be handled with Caber (which you should have on hand before starting Tren). Check this out: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html#post2704217

Back