PDA

View Full Version : Test Cypionate

Jpal
09-19-2019, 09:49 AM
For anyone purchasing Test Cypionate, I wanted to post this so you are not surprised if your vial crashes especially as the cold months are approaching, that it is normal for this compound to crash sometimes. There is a reason why Pharma Test Cypionate is 100 mg /ml and 200 mg/ml. And pharma test e is 250 mg/ml Because Test C dosed to 250 mg/ml will crash sometimes. In fact, if you place pharma test cypionate 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml in the fridge it will also crash. But if you place Test e 250 mg/ml in the fridge it will not crash. The point im trying to make is this compound crashes easily especially at 250 mg/ml. So dont be surprised if sometimes it crashes.

It is not a big deal, you just take the test cypionate and place it directly on the stove on high heat for just 10 seconds and shake it and it will be crystal free. You dont need to use time consuming methods that i read about such as boiling water or placing it in the oven with a vial on it to vent(you are not cooking it...) I dont know why people use these methods to fix a crashed vial. Simply put it on the stove top for just 10 seconds and shake it a little bit and Let it cool for maybe 2 minutes then draw and inject. It will not crash inside your muscle.

If you dont want to spend a minute of your time to do this. Then I recommend to purchase Test E. It will not crash.

Also, we have a new blend available, M-tren 3 mg/ M-Deca 2 mg per ml.

MejoR
09-19-2019, 11:44 AM
No risk of cracking glass? Just asking since you are saying high heat.

custom
09-19-2019, 12:04 PM
You don't warm it up right away as soon as you get it from the mailbox. Let it sit in your room for a couple of hours then do the process. My cyp always crashes during the cold months even down here I normally just put it in the middle of a heating pad on med. for 5 minutes and its back to normal

Jpal
09-19-2019, 02:58 PM
No it wont crack if you only place it on the stove for 10 seconds. But it is tough to give an exact amount of time since all stoves are different. But for my stove, I turn the dial on the hottest setting for a minute and then place the vial directly on the stove. and in about 10 seconds i take it off and shake it a little bit. And a minute later its clear. and in maybe 3-5 minutes i take my syringe draw it and swap needles and inject. The temperature it would take to crack the glass is much hotter than it is needed to bring the oil back into solution. I find the best way is to blast it with high heat for a very short amount of time(only a few minutes of time consumed and also its nice to inject warm oil into the muscle. ) Vs Low heat for longer time(very time consuming and a chore)

https://www.bonami.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/IMG_4951_SelectsWEB.jpg

turn to the hottest setting. After a minute or so. Place vial directly on it for 5 seconds at first(depending on your stove. test it to see how many seconds is needed on high setting to bring it back into oil) Grab it with a glove since it will be hot.

Lathe Crasher
09-19-2019, 03:10 PM
JP is good stuff so Iíll echo your post. Check out my prescription stuff. Says the exact same thing on the box. BTW crystals in cyp means there is definitely hormone in the vial. If it happens take it as a sign of proper dosage. Obviously no guarantee, but reassuring none the less. Good post JP.

Northface384
09-20-2019, 08:17 PM
Did you say M-Deca???? Never heard of that. Sounds crazy

CIVILENG_5
09-21-2019, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the post Jpal.

Turkeybacon
09-21-2019, 06:50 AM
Did you say M-Deca???? Never heard of that. Sounds crazyYes new blend - M-tren 3 mg/ M-Deca 2 mg per ml.

Pin 45min - 1hr before training

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk