• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Worst gyno flare up I've ever had...Should I drop Test before attempting reversal??

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, I'm not sure what I need to do and was hoping for some advice.

This is my first time running test E, 500mg per week. It's slightly over a month in now. I started getting pain in the nips a couple weeks ago and no matter how much I increased my AI dose it wasn't helping. Got bloods and my estro was over 250 ( normal range from 0-40 or so). I've got lumps in both my nips that were there before but hardly noticeable. They have grown significantly. One of them is the size of 2-4 peas. It's feels like it's an inch long as well. It is still NOT visible but I feel if it gets any worse it will start to show.

I've got some pharm grade Nolva, as well as some research grade Nolva that I trust to be legit because it's always worked for me. I just started taking 20mg pharm grade + 40mg research grade every day.

I also just started using Formeron for my AI because the the research ones I had were obviously not helping. I'm waiting on some pharm grade Letro and as soon as it's here I'll start at 2.5mg ed.

Due for next test pin tomorrow and was hoping to get some advice. Nolva has reversed gyno for me in the past (during PH cycles) but never on a test cycle with such high estrogen (which hopefully is a bit lower now since I started Formeron). Should I try to reverse it and continue with the cycle or should I drop test down to a TRT dose and try to fix before going back up to 500mg?

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's input. I'd really like to continue the cycle as I'm starting to feel great in the gym, but at the same time I feel like if the lumps get any bigger I will officially have bitch tits

Last edited:
IMO drop the test down, get your E back in range, then with your new (not bunk) AI bump your test back up again. That's basically what I'm doing because I had an issue as well and was finding I could not resolve it while still running a higher dose of T.

best of luck. Don't be impatient with your cycle. B*tch t*ts are forever so just do it right, with extra caution. (I would know, I had a visible set before I ever touched a PH or AAS)

IMO drop the test down, get your E back in range, then with your new (not bunk) AI bump your test back up again. That's basically what I'm doing because I had an issue as well and was finding I could not resolve it while still running a higher dose of T.

best of luck. Don't be impatient with your cycle. B*tch t*ts are forever so just do it right, with extra caution. (I would know, I had a visible set before I ever touched a PH or AAS)

No one could add to this advice above as stated by RayJay. ^^^

This is my first time running test E, 500mg per week. It's slightly over a month in now. I started getting pain in the nips a couple weeks ago and no matter how much I increased my AI dose it wasn't helping. Got bloods and my estro was over 250 ( normal range from 0-40 or so).

Yet more bunk AI... What were you running, at what doses, and who sold em?

Formeron is great bro. Run it 4-5 pumps ed. 2 or 3 in the am 2 or 3 in the pm untill yo get your other ai. Even after you get your new ai run a few pumps of formeron every couple days.

Damn, that sucks. This bunk AI is getting old fast. What everyone else said - drop down, and no HCG I would think till your E comes down ? Good luck.

Re: Worst gyno flare up I've ever d...Should I drop Test before attempting reversal??

Hit that pharm-grade Nolva at 40 mg/day, and get a stronger AI than formeron. Prescription Arimidex if you can. Do not trust research chemicals to work for you in this situation. Either go the pharma route for AI and Nolva, and hit it hard and fast, or stop the cycle asap.

Worst gyno flare up I've ever had...Should I drop Test before attempting revers

Pharma nolva and letro and yes at this point don't trust any research companies

Back