• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dutch Customers

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you have been waiting on a pack from this source and, it's been over 3 weeks, please state that here.

If you have sent funds and haven't received any further information, please state that here.

If these don't apply to you, don't post.

DO NOT PUT SPECIFIC DATES OR ANY SENSITIVE INFO HERE.

I have sent funds and received most of my order. I have been speaking with Dutch and the last bit is being taken care of :twothumbs:

I placed an order during his last sale after he said that all orders were in stock paid and no word after that . It has not been that long really but my go to guy would have already had my gear in my safe gearchurch.

Ordered with last sale. That was some time ago. Recieved all oil but no orals. Have spoken with them multiple times and promise to make good but who knows in this business. Won't be making another order with them until I know they made good on it.

I placed an order during his last sale after he said that all orders were in stock paid and no word after that . It has not been that long really but my go to guy would have already had my gear in my safe gearchurch.
Things should be landing shortly!

Ordered with last sale. That was some time ago. Recieved all oil but no orals. Have spoken with them multiple times and promise to make good but who knows in this business. Won't be making another order with them until I know they made good on it.
There was a little blip with the orals. It was not of Dutch's design nor was it in his control. Middle - end of this month all orals should be restocked :). He will make good!

Back