• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Crazysteroids scam

First off sorry for my bad english.
I mailed them for eu pricelist.They sent me.I was sent the money.Everthing was fine till the money was picked up.Then they mailed that he cant send me what i was ordered because they don't have ijectable for eu...I was told him ok then send me raw.He said ok but the money is not there yet.But they picked up 3 days before...And then silence

Last edited by a moderator:
First off sorry for my bad english.
I mailed them for eu domestic pricelist.They sent me.I was sent the money.Everthing was fine till the money was picked up.Then they mailed that he cant send me what i was ordered because they don't have ijectable for eu...I was told him ok then send me raw.He said ok but the money is not there yet.But they picked up 3 days before...And then silence
Have you tried to contact them here at all or their reps here?

Have you tried to contact them here at all or their reps here?
They dissapeared from bop and left couple people hangin...got banned..im not gonna bash a sponsor thats here but i will tell you this...i was their rep and quit after couple weeks ..and thats all i will say....i will leave it too you to come to your own conclusion

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I edited post due to a rules violation. Please take this issue to a rep and then if still having problems contact admin or a mod -Thanks-OD

They dissapeared from bop and left couple people hangin...got banned..im not gonna bash a sponsor thats here but i will tell you this...i was their rep and quit after couple weeks ..and thats all i will say....i will leave it too you to come to your own conclusion

And the plot thickens dun dun dun

And the plot thickens dun dun dun
I would love to talk about it but
i dont want any trouble nor do i really have the time...i will say this ...i beleive the first and formost responsability as a board rep is to be transparent.thus not really taking sides between the source or the customers ...but as a member and brother first you must always look out for the comunity ..after all its your character..name and reputation on the line that will follow you to every board forever.
BIGDADDYPERKS

i dont want any trouble nor do i really have the time...i will say this ...i beleive the first and formost responsability as a board rep is to be transparent.thus not really taking sides between the source or the customers ...but as a member and brother first you must always look out for the comunity ..after all its your character..name and reputation on the line that will follow you to every board forever.
BIGDADDYPERKS

Truth. A rep's reputation stays forever.

Anyone who has a problem with a sponsor needs to go thru a rep or the sponsor himself and should document the situation not just making baseless accusations.

Truth. A rep's reputation stays forever.

Anyone who has a problem with a sponsor needs to go thru a rep or the sponsor himself and should document the situation not just making baseless accusations.
And it should be handled by pm as much as posible before aired out publicly

And it should be handled by pm as much as posible before aired out publicly

Or by secure email as well. Only then if the issue still is not resolved then that person can reach out to staff here for help.

Why handle it in private? I never did understand that. If a source is fucking shit up then put it out there. If they handle it correctly then it turns into a positive post. If enough of these post pop up then obviously theirs some issues regardless if they are fixing them or not

Right on that but for run of the mill issues resolving it that way is he best way to go about it.

Keeping everything private allows these sources to get away with too much. Let’s say you go through a certain source and run bloods on the testosterone you purchased. The numbers come back absolutely terrible. They compensate you but don’t mention anything of it then how many others will be affected by this same batch. By saying something in the open it forces them to fix the issue instead of keeping it hush hush and hoping no one else runs labs on that batch

Always give a rep the chance to sort things first, that is my philosophy. If they don't, then go public. I am currently having issues, but I will give my guys a chance to fix things first.

Always give a rep the chance to sort things first, that is my philosophy. If they don't, then go public. I am currently having issues, but I will give my guys a chance to fix things first.

Great you chimed in. How's the competition prep going?

Not so great, but I will find a way. I am training to make a run at a pro card in 2.5 years. I am qualified for nationals, but the reality is there are at least 4-5 guys who will beat me right now. I am close to contest shape, using a very small amount of gear and am 7% B fat. I have been working hard at bringing my mid section down and bring up some lat width and chest thickness. Progress has been very good, except my right shoulder is bone on bone and I have been running a combo of MK-677, GH, and deca to hopefully regrow some cartilage/tendons. A number of new studies should it is possible, but after 2 months of therapy I am still in a lot of pain. Test is 350 week, deca 250. I am adding some EQ.

However, all preps present problems and challenges, and I will find a way to the stage. How is your training progressing?

Why handle it in private? I never did understand that. If a source is fucking shit up then put it out there. If they handle it correctly then it turns into a positive post. If enough of these post pop up then obviously theirs some issues regardless if they are fixing them or not

Because not everyone reads entire threads or posts, so it can be damaging to a sponsors reputation and hinder business. Everyone makes mistakes, so it’s fair to take care of issues in private first before you go and put them on blast. Many many people cry scam and getting fucked out of being impatient. The next day after creating the thread, their order is sitting at their door. That’s the bullshit we are trying to avoid. I’m not saying that’s what is going on here, but he still needs to go through the right channels. Especially when he only has 3 posts here.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

BIGDADDYPERKS

I couldn't have said it any better

Get Shredded!
For Christ Sakes Procard I hope you are not referring to your order with Steelgear. I haven't even had time to respond to your email

For Christ Sakes Procard I hope you are not referring to your order with Steelgear. I haven't even had time to respond to your email

I have multiple transactions with several sources in play besides Steelgear. Please keep my details off the public forum. Doing so protects both of us. Thank you.

Because typically it's the orderers fuck up that is the issue. Then the lab gets to have a grand time explaining how dumb he is and try to avoid being bashed at the same time.

Not saying that's what this is, just past experiences.

Because not everyone reads entire threads or posts, so it can be damaging to a sponsors reputation and hinder business. Everyone makes mistakes, so it’s fair to take care of issues in private first before you go and put them on blast. Many many people cry scam and getting fucked out of being impatient. The next day after creating the thread, their order is sitting at their door. That’s the bullshit we are trying to avoid. I’m not saying that’s what is going on here, but he still needs to go through the right channels. Especially when he only has 3 posts here.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
Yes this i do agree jswole certain things should be made public..however for the most part when it comes to business as usual from my experience most of the issues are in fact miscommunication and for the most part our customer error... for example responses going to junk mail and them not checking them hense jumping the gun...

Now for issues pertaining to bad gear or simply not getting Goods... due to the fact that the source is selling when they don't have product on hand...for example...these obviously first steps taken in private... and proper announcements being made public... this as well is part responsibility of a good rep to ensure this takes place and proper measures are taken...like say refunds...any good source and rep will 100% adhere to this..

I myself for instance stopped all ordering procedures before... without Source approval ...due to lack of communication and response...and other issues like several orders not being fulfilled and issues regarding keeping the lights on if you know what i mean.

This went over like a turd in the punch bowl with the source..idgf
My responsibility first and foremost is to look out for the people.. I will not back bulshit nor will I tolerate it...plain and simple..

Back