• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

counterfeit warning

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
guys just a quick update, i recently came across some Chinese print shops attempting to sell Dispense Quick branded products.
you can see in the image the font is not exactly right, please beware of anyone trying to sell dispense quick brand products other then us.
the only 2 valid emails are below:
DISPENSEQUICK@PROTONMAIL.COM
TRTDIRECT@PROTONMAIL.COM

anyone else is a fake, no other shops are authorized to resell our products they are exclusive only to us.
in addition there are unique security features on every box and every label. if these are not present they are not real. in these images it is clear that one of the holograms on the label itself is not present, also on the inside of the box should be another branded hologram that cannot be seen when box is closed.
also all products with the exception of the trenbolone series have package inserts with watermark.

in addition, we recently updated some of the security features on the oral boxes i will soon make a post about these updates.

logo_silver_stamped_medicine_paper_box_cmyk_printing_with_glossy_surface_finish.jpg

Last edited:
in addition, real Dispense Quick products have a very unique label texture and a silver reflective backing. if comparing a counterfeit product to the real thing it is pretty apparent. unfortunately this can be an issue if you have never had a real DQ product before. just use caution when buying and only use

TRTDIRECT@PROTONNMAIL.COM or DISPENSEQUICK@PROTONMAIL.COM

Crazy! Counterfeiting already! Not surprised!

Max

Tariffs just got 10% higher China :) lol

ap19221543837818.jpg

This is crazy but I’ve seen it before. When I first found DQ I was googling the brand to see if anything would come up and all kinds of various different aas and medications came up that looked very similar but not the exact same. What about the QR codes DQ? I know if you scan yours it says this is an official dispense quick product. I wonder if they are even able to replicate that? Stick with ordering the gear from the e mails posted above and you can’t go wrong. You know you have a damn good line of products when people are trying to steal your brand to get some sales.

it is not difficult to generate a qr code, it just will not look the exact same. but i feel like we have a lot of other security measures that would be hard to make look exactly the same. lots of different materials, textures, fonts, holograms, watermarks, scratch offs. it would be very hard to get it all right, in fact impossible. fake would not be difficult to spot for someone like you who has been using the products a long time. its the new guys im concerned about who have never had official products tha may end up with some kind of infection or bad gear from a fake supplier.
This is crazy but I’ve seen it before. When I first found DQ I was googling the brand to see if anything would come up and all kinds of various different aas and medications came up that looked very similar but not the exact same. What about the QR codes DQ? I know if you scan yours it says this is an official dispense quick product. I wonder if they are even able to replicate that? Stick with ordering the gear from the e mails posted above and you can’t go wrong. You know you have a damn good line of products when people are trying to steal your brand to get some sales.

been around for about 7 years. i guess its due.

Your new security features are very good. As long as they use the right emails, they will be set!

Max

well im my eyes you have officially made it when you have people making knock offs

IML Gear Cream!
Is there a security code on the vial itself or just the box.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

They have safety seals, holograms, code verification and indentions in boxes depending on orals or oils. Very identifiable.

Max

we do have unique codes on all boxes, and recently we updated the oral seal with another security feature.
soon within the next year we will be having some more features added to increase the difficulty for fakes. but remember if it does not come from the official DQ email then it is a fake 100% or an unauthorized reseller.
TRTDIRECT@PROTONMAIL.COM

you can't imitate quality! thats how you know you're doing good, people come out of the woodworks to imitate

Back