• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My Intro

hospitalhuge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh shit. Am I in the right spot to make my intro? I am new here and glad to be. See lots of my bros here from over at BoP. What's up fellas!? This is thekaratekid but am hospitalhuge here. Anyways, just wanted to say what's up and if I'm in the wrong spot just let me know. More than happy to play by the rules

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Oh shit. Am I in the right spot to make my intro? I am new here and glad to be. See lots of my bros here from over at BoP. What's up fellas!? This is thekaratekid but am hospitalhuge here. Anyways, just wanted to say what's up and if I'm in the wrong spot just let me know. More than happy to play by the rules

My man THE Karate Kid what up my brother! Glad you found us all

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Hell yes my brother! And thank you.

Last edited:
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome..

Welcome KK now HH!

Max

Welcome man.

Do you work in healthcare? Or are you just huge like a hospital?
Thank you AC I used to work in healthcare. I was a Biochem major at The University of Oklahoma. I didn't finish due to my mother and brother having cancer at the same time and that's okay but I and am planning on going back. After that Chiropractic school my man. Thank you for the welcome

Thank you AC I used to work in healthcare. I was a Biochem major at The University of Oklahoma. I didn't finish due to my mother and brother having cancer at the same time and that's okay but I and am planning on going back. After that Chiropractic school my man. Thank you for the welcome

Awesome good for you bro! I actually want to get my LVN next year.

Welcome to the forum!

O the fun times at O’Connell’s and the corner!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back