• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jobo from BOP

Jobo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jobo coming aboard as BOP looks sunk. I'm 40 looking to drop some fat and build some muscle! Enjoyed BOP but am sure I will love it here! I hear my go to source is here! HAS sent me the link here! Lets do this bros!

Last edited:
Welcome

Max

Welcome my brother

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bro

Hello! Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Hello and welcome to ASF

Hey Jobo.. great to see you hear. Wish it was under better circumstances.. but we'll play the hand we're dealt.. I'm glad to see you here.. Your energy is 2nd to none..
Over time.. I see you making a positive impact here.. I'll give you some advice..
Sometimes it's better to let the experts chime in.. while standing by and taking notes..

Tho I'm a rep.. I know that my knowledge level doesn't scratch the surface of a few others on here.. And when they speak.. I pay attention and ask questions. It's totally ok to not know everything, though we wish we did.. Never be afraid to pass on giving advice, if you think others more qualified will..

Where you know your strong on knowledge, then fire away and help as many as you can..

Lastly.. I look forward to your continued support, from a personal standpoint... as does H-AS himself.

See you on the field..

Welcome Jobo

Back