• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigscott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Real quick Long time gearhead new to forums I decided to go online and post because over the last few years I finally found a reliable site with top-of-the-line gear a fellow IFB be pro down in Florida recommended this site after I got burnt for quite a bit of money on two different sites that I thought were good sources. So he recommended naps gear for the last three years I’ve put in at least a dozen orders in the winter they usually go bulking cycle in the summer I do cutting I just got off of two different labs that they have both from Europe sis labs and Para pharma I ordered 6 bottles each of tren 100, prop 100, eq 300, cyp 250 and anavar. They’ve Consistently come to weeks after they receive payment if I have any issues questions I write a ticket they answer me within hours the minute I pay that money gram or a bitcoin or whatever I said I don’t have to worry about getting burnt I know there’s a bunch of sites out there for my fellow gearheads this place has over 20 different labs and I like to stick with one or two because they shipped separately. For bulking I do the normal I still stick with train because I love it but I try to take a break so it doesn’t totally kill my system but September usually I just do a TRT so I don’t crash for the month and then start ramping it back up October November December with cyp/deca/anadrol just to puff up pack on some fluff then go back to my summer cycle. I’m going to try to post every time I put in an order and receive an order from now on I’m gonna try a few different labs in the past I’ve tried , dragon pharma, sis, para and a few others but I like to stick with the euro labs, it’s good shit, best prices on the web and I get it in 2 fuckin weeks who the FUCK wants to wait a month for you shit!

I think you meant to post in the new members section? This section is for reviews on labs that are sponsors here

Welcome! Good to have you here!

Welcome

Max

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to ASF

Back