• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

AY is 2nd to NONE!!!

ageless1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my new order from AY. The T/A is second to none. Got her Var and waiting for more products from her. I can't say enough about the attention and knowledge that this lady has. When I tell you she gave some of the best advice and knowledge of how to run and use her gear is totally off the chart.

This is the kind of supper customer service that one should expect from sources on this forum. You can have my money anytime with this type of service.

Ageless1

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome to the A team brother!! You're gonna love the gear.

Please don't post actual turn around times though...creates a security issue.

Yea AY is the shit . Have not looked back since my first order . 1 stop shopping and a great team . There's nothing like clear properly dosed gear with super Turn around times.

Ya man. The Mast E is rockin me right now. Went for bloods today and the flabotomist said my veins were the best she's ever seen ! No pain at all on that pipe of a vein. Damn good stuff for sure .

How are ya running the Mast E ? I was planning on grabbing some mast prop and run 1 cc eod

How are ya running the Mast E ? I was planning on grabbing some mast prop and run 1 cc eod
Hey Murf, running pretty light. 400 Mast E 400 T-402. Split Sun and Wed. Funny part is I had to turn down the Test. That's some good stuff right there. Much more comfortable than 800 Test pw. I really just copied GS Racers only toned down
?

PM a rep and 1 of them will lead you in the right direction . Tommy Gunz or Pitt

Back