• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH, Metformin, Anti-Aging

Just finished watching this. Pretty interesting. Small sample study so far, but I'm all for anything to help me feeling younger. I've been googling metformin online and looking at older threads on here to learn more.
Anyone have other info to share?

I'm actually listening to it right now and went online to do some research

I want to change my Horvath clock!! Lol

Max

This guy says you have to take NR + NAD + metformin. Who tried it ?

I have used the nadh(co-enzyme factor of b6), gh, and metformin. I used the NAD originally for extra energy a long time ago. Definitely going to give it a go along w the other two.

Max

I have used the nadh(co-enzyme factor of b6), gh, and metformin. I used the NAD originally for extra energy a long time ago. Definitely going to give it a go along w the other two.

Max
What’s the difference between NADH and NAD?

What’s the difference between NADH and NAD?

Nadh is a reduced form of nad. Nad basically will become nadh once it hits your glucose in your system.

Max

Good to know thanks! What doses did you take ?

10mg. I originally started taking it because it was being touted as helping w fatigue.

Max

10mg. I originally started taking it because it was being touted as helping w fatigue.

Max
This is why I was asking about metformin. This guy hardly works out but takes it on his lazy days. He swears by it. Really smart dude.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is why I was asking about metformin. This guy hardly works out but takes it on his lazy days. He swears by it. Really smart dude.

I’m half cyborg! Lol. Experimentation extrordinare ! Lol

Max

Is it as good as coke? Say it is, just like coke. Say yes say yes cmon cmon cmon... and I'll try it. I will. Yes.

Lol. No anesthetic but some mild brain-body boost.

Max

You know what's as good as Coke? Meth!

Yeah I bet it is. I have a friend whose son is a permanent meth addict... goes clean every trip to jail but then is re-hooked within a week of release, every time. It's a death sentence. I've been dumb with my craziness and addictions but not that dumb.

Bummer how the Mexican cartels have gone all Walter White on the stuff, purifying to pharmaceutical grades and producing in volumes that have pushed the price down 10x in the last several years. We're looking at a tidal wave of new addiction IMO.

Back