• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cut Cycle

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering what everyone thinks of this for a cut cycle...

Week 1 - 4 Prop - 100mg EOD / so total of 300mg a week
Week 1 - 12 Test Cyp - 250mg EOD / so total of 750mg a week
Week 4 - 11 Var - 100mg ED
Week 4 - 14 Clen / T3 (doing the typical 2 weeks on 2 weeks off; so I would have a total of 3 "runs" on the clen / t3)
Week 2 - 12 Aromasin - 12.5mg every Thurs. / Sun ; so a total of 25mg a week.
PCT
Week 14 - 18 Nolva / Clomid @ 40/40/20/20 and 50/50/50/50
And I would run HCG but for some reason it gives me really bad estro rebound (dunno why)?

Just wondering what ya'll think about this one for a decent cutter. I would run some mast but I am a little to high in the BF% to (in my opinion) see some effects off it.

- Slider

Haha, my bf% is pretty high, like around 20%. So do you think winny would be a better cutter than the var?

Hate to be a bummer but gear doesn't make u lose fat
other than that., cycle looks good IMO.. Only thing I'd change is the masin to 25mg ED

Nah the point of the cycle is to assist in fat loss while preserving muscle and possibly with the macro's I have putting on some addition LBM

Swollen makes a good point as in diet will determine the most on a cutter no matter what the compounds are. Icon
agreed but you sound motivated to keep the diet in check. Im on week 9 of a test cyp/ var cycle. up 12-15 lbs with reduction in bf. The juice only helps a great diet and training sked- I know ya know this. Good luck bro.
JL

Hate to be a bummer but gear doesn't make u lose fat
other than that., cycle looks good IMO.. Only thing I'd change is the masin to 25mg ED
Agreed that gear won't make you lose fat, but~~~~~ muscle mass is a fuel burning machine. I like the Anavar, because it increases thyroid production while the test helps with T-4 to T-3 conversion. With Nolva on hand it looks like a winner.

Back