• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BIG welcome

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big welcome to all the BOP guys, and all the new members for that matter.
i have been seeing a huge influx in volume from the old BOP members and i just wanted to take a second to thank you all for being so positive among the new environment. i hope you all feel right at home here, this is my home forum and has been for many years! i hope you love it here as much as i do.
check out the sponsor section, tons of amazing shops and awesome content!

email: TRTDIRECT@PROTONMAIL.COM

Attachments

• 20170131_122140 s.jpg
    20170131_122140 s.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20170131_120802 s.jpg
    20170131_120802 s.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 71
Appreciate the welcome! Coming from BOP. I’m glad someone who I respect and many many others respect spoke highly of you to me which set me up with a nice little auction win from DQ. I’m excited to post a TD and review. So far pretty damn awesome. Thank you DQ

Those primo tabs look legit. Might have to cop me some next time I’m in need to see what’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother!!!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Those primo tabs look legit. Might have to cop me some next time I’m in need to see what’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a great company for sure. Always testing.

Max

Once again, Welcome everyone who is a refugee from other forums. i know it has been kind of crazy out here with all the recent hacking but hopefully you are all safe here and find yourself right at home.
if you have any questions or concerns about anything at all we have a good team of guys in our subforum, we welcome you with open arms.

email: TRTDIRECT@PROTONMAIL.COM

Products look great and a lot of great reviews never used cotton seed oil been researching it. Is there a reason you guys went with CSO over say GSO or MCT?

IML Gear Cream!
i cannot say really. we are not a manufacturer but im assuming due to its easy to tolerate nature. seems to be very few people having reactions to cso then any other carrier.
Products look great and a lot of great reviews never used cotton seed oil been researching it. Is there a reason you guys went with CSO over say GSO or MCT?

Back