• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HMG and HCG on TRT to impregnate wife.

goonguy82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been looking around for HMG guidelines. Come across some but it's just not widely used enough for me to validate everything. Reading clinical trials has helped but I am hoping to get actual user feed back on HCG in combination with HMG.

I have a few kits of both but am hoping to bust that sperm count up from 3yrs of trt now to get this done in one go around. Yea I know other factors come into play but hopefully you know what I mean with what I have control over.

Right now my plan is 500iu HCG eod and on the in-between days run 75iu of HMG.

Think this will be enough slash a good enough protocol to raise sperm count? To be honest my sperm count 6mo ago was still over 15million with a 60% mobility rate if I remember if that's what it was called. So I'm not bottomed out but still want to be filling pint glasses so my wife and I are good to go.

Thanks gents, much love

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey guys, been looking around for HMG guidelines. Come across some but it's just not widely used enough for me to validate everything. Reading clinical trials has helped but I am hoping to get actual user feed back on HCG in combination with HMG.

I have a few kits of both but am hoping to bust that sperm count up from 3yrs of trt now to get this done in one go around. Yea I know other factors come into play but hopefully you know what I mean with what I have control over.

Right now my plan is 500iu HCG eod and on the in-between days run 75iu of HMG.

Think this will be enough slash a good enough protocol to raise sperm count? To be honest my sperm count 6mo ago was still over 15million with a 60% mobility rate if I remember if that's what it was called. So I'm not bottomed out but still want to be filling pint glasses so my wife and I are good to go.

Thanks gents, much love

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'll definitely playing close attention to this because I'm wondering the same exact thing. I'm in the same boat as you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a post from another guy who successfully impregnated his wife:

COPY:

MALE FERTILITY PROTOCOL:

Trying to conceive and having some issues after being on AAS?

Dave palumbo and DC for their protocols. Here’s what they suggest. What is everyone’s experience if you’ve ever used any of these :

75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs

2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.

50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 1-2x a day until pregnancy occurs.

Injectable GLUTATHIONE (200mg per day taken intramuscular). This increase sperm motility.

DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS or Hormone Replacement (HRT)

OR

Hmg 76 ius mon we’d fri hcg 1000ius Tuesday thurs sat
Clomid 50 mg or 20mg nolvadex if clomid is mentally hard in you
6mg exemestane a day

I personally have never tried or done.

Max

Have you been trying but unsuccessful?

Since you have both HCG and HMG already I'd stick with your plan. Sounds reasonable to me. Might work like a charm and then you don't have to suffer any of the other procedures and their costs/efforts.

Thanks max for your input.
Do you think it's necessary to get of my trt protocol and to also take nolva and clomid? Sounds like basically doing a hard core PCT.

Chocolatemalt:

Thanks I think it'll work too, we haven't even started trying but I'm trying to plan ahead as to avoid complications and set us up for success.

Another question for thought is do you guys think I should run a vial of hcg 5,000 at 500iu twice a week right now just to give them a jolt until we try in a few months?

Currently on my blast also by the way.

Thanks max for your input.
Do you think it's necessary to get of my trt protocol and to also take nolva and clomid? Sounds like basically doing a hard core PCT.

Chocolatemalt:

Thanks I think it'll work too, we haven't even started trying but I'm trying to plan ahead as to avoid complications and set us up for success.

Another question for thought is do you guys think I should run a vial of hcg 5,000 at 500iu twice a week right now just to give them a jolt until we try in a few months?

Currently on my blast also by the way.

In the article their was a lot of guys who actually did the protocol (3guys)* and
they are with child. I myself would do whatever it takes as other methods are 10’s of thousands.
(These were Guys in the forum, not in magazine)
Just MO!

Max

In the article their was a lot of guys who actually did the protocol (3guys)* and
they are with child. I myself would do whatever it takes as other methods are 10’s of thousands.
(These were Guys in the forum, not in magazine)
Just MO!

Max
Good to hear. Thank you again. Guess I can take a few weeks off yet and run this protocol. How long did the guys on the forum where you read this run it for before positive pregnancy?

GLUTATHIONE is a very interesting compound that I have not heard of until now. It seems to have alot of benefits. Like I said before my sperm motility is very high and I do not quite know where to obtain injectable glutathione.

Everything else is on hand and ready to go. And I can plan it where once she good to go I can run into my 2nd blast of the year.

It sounds like you haven't even tried for pregnancy yet (unless I missed something) in which case you're overanalyzing. Just fuck! :D

For comparison, we have many cases here in the forum (including myself) of being shutdown for *years* and yet still causing unintended pregnancies. Fertility issues happen, of course, but bear in mind that our biology puts procreation as a top priority hence all the difficulty with birth control methods failing -- the body's frequent rejection of IUDs, Norplant hormones, estrogen pills, etc. We're built primarily to make more of ourselves, literally. Stopping that is the hard part most of the time.

Sorry for the lecture, I'm a hardcore science-geek lol.

It sounds like you haven't even tried for pregnancy yet (unless I missed something) in which case you're overanalyzing. Just fuck! :D

For comparison, we have many cases here in the forum (including myself) of being shutdown for *years* and yet still causing unintended pregnancies. Fertility issues happen, of course, but bear in mind that our biology puts procreation as a top priority hence all the difficulty with birth control methods failing -- the body's frequent rejection of IUDs, Norplant hormones, estrogen pills, etc. We're built primarily to make more of ourselves, literally. Stopping that is the hard part most of the time.

Sorry for the lecture, I'm a hardcore science-geek lol.
Haha naw you're good dude. And ya you're right we haven't even started trying. I wouldn't say overanalyzing but more so taking precautionary measures to ensure the desired results without complication.

Like I said I'm still in the normal sperm range (lower end) but my motility is on the much higher end of average. I'm not worried but at the same time I'm still on TRT so it's something I want to keep track of if that makes sense.

Your post does make me feel better though thanks

Good to hear. Thank you again. Guess I can take a few weeks off yet and run this protocol. How long did the guys on the forum where you read this run it for before positive pregnancy?

GLUTATHIONE is a very interesting compound that I have not heard of until now. It seems to have alot of benefits. Like I said before my sperm motility is very high and I do not quite know where to obtain injectable glutathione.

Everything else is on hand and ready to go. And I can plan it where once she good to go I can run into my 2nd blast of the year.

Psl or Z had it.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Psl or Z had it.

Max
I don't know if it's the exact scene as far as be unable to be taken by humans but and 99.9% sure it is if that's the case check out like horse or animal medication websites I've seen that on there many times huge bottles for cheap

I don't know if it's the exact scene as far as be unable to be taken by humans but and 99.9% sure it is if that's the case check out like horse or animal medication websites I've seen that on there many times huge bottles for cheap

396bb38044968f79dc561264f0b877d4.jpg
This is where I saw it.

Max

Not to hijack but more of a piggyback question. Wife and I will be trying next year, I'm always ready and willing but her sex drive (been together 10-years) has always been very non existent. She had trauma as a child which messed that part of her life up.

Anything she can take to increase female libido/desire? She wants to do it, but just rarely gets the urge and it makes it more of a chore for me.

Good luck to the OP, I wish you the best in your efforts. Enjoy those efforts btw lol

Check out addyi online and testosterone/estrogen compounding for women online. That definitely is a hard one. No one knows if it’s mental or physical or both. Definitely worth going to a women’s clinic that offers hrt and sexual function therapy. Definitely has come a long way.

Max

This is a post from another guy who successfully impregnated his wife:

COPY:

MALE FERTILITY PROTOCOL:

Trying to conceive and having some issues after being on AAS?

Dave palumbo and DC for their protocols. Here’s what they suggest. What is everyone’s experience if you’ve ever used any of these :

75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs

2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.

50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 1-2x a day until pregnancy occurs.

Injectable GLUTATHIONE (200mg per day taken intramuscular). This increase sperm motility.

DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS or Hormone Replacement (HRT)

OR

Hmg 76 ius mon we’d fri hcg 1000ius Tuesday thurs sat
Clomid 50 mg or 20mg nolvadex if clomid is mentally hard in you
6mg exemestane a day

I personally have never tried or done.

Max
didn’t read the post through and stated some of what was already stated lol

Last edited:
Not to hijack but more of a piggyback question. Wife and I will be trying next year, I'm always ready and willing but her sex drive (been together 10-years) has always been very non existent. She had trauma as a child which messed that part of her life up.

Anything she can take to increase female libido/desire? She wants to do it, but just rarely gets the urge and it makes it more of a chore for me.

Good luck to the OP, I wish you the best in your efforts. Enjoy those efforts btw lol

Let me know if you can find something as well. Good question to throw in.

And thanks for all the support guys. And I've seen tad-600 just never looked into it and will definitely look into getting some from PSL. Never had a problem with those gentleman.

Whenever we get out of this bumville armpit of a town we got stuck in for too long (which will hopefully be soon) we're going to get it done and I'll keep you guys posted on my protocol and results. Maybe get a sperm check during to get actual quantitative evidence.

Good luck goonguy!

Max

Experience with this exact problem. I was on anabolics for over 20yrs. After getting married i decided to stop cold turkey. So my wife and I went to Dr. .I told him about my past. I had the lowest count and lowest testosterone levels the Dr. had ever seen. He basically told us that it was not going to happen. So I went and talked to one of my bodybuilding friends and he told me don't listen to that Dr., they have no clue about our anabolic world. So I started taking hcg and clomid . Within 6 months we had our 1st little girl. I started back on anabolic because I wanted to start back fighting to make some extra money. This crashed my natural levels big time when I cycled off. My wife starts talking about another baby and back to hcg i went. It took a little longer but at 40 years old and half my life on anabolics at high doses. I was 6 feet tall ,265 lbs with abs and at that time had my second beautiful healthy baby girl. Now to present day i had to come off everything because usada started testing all of us non-stop . Course levels were worse then ever, count was lower than 5million. I was in horrible car wreck and retired from fghting. My wife wanted to have 1 more baby she is 35 and I am 45 . Well after 3 different Dr. told us at my age and all the anabolics,low count that it would be impossible.. Long story short im 46 and my baby boy will be born Oct 12th. My 3rd kid after a lifetime of roids. So never give up no matter what.

I came off everything, did a regular clomid nolva pct, then did the same regiment you mentioned with HMG and HCG 3 months after pct and impregnanted my wife. It took about 6 months from my last injection. I also went from a blast into pct. Im sure cruising into it may have taken less time. I am not affiliated in anyway, but i used the YO sperm test which can be found on amazon to get visuals of my sperm density. It gives you piece of mind to see your numbers increase.

Get Shredded!
I'm about to be on week 8 of a moderately heavy cycle. So I'll probably cruise for a sec before going into fertility protocol.

Y'all ever think of bumping up hcg to say 1000iu every other day and running Nolva to prevent burn out?

Thanks for all the replies. 6mo seems like a long time in my eyes since my wife is 31 and we want potentially two more but fuck it.

Thanks again gents

I take questions like this very seriously because I have been there and it is stressful. I can tell you ,that you could not imagine the doses and amount of gear I pumped through over 20yrs. I was wreckless and stupid never thinking of future. But when I got focused on kids.I had first girl at 39yrs old second at 43yrs old and 3rd one at 45yrs old. My sperm count n test levels were lower then anyone's I've ever talked to. I found my regimen it was HCG 1000mg every other day and Clomid 25 mg everyday. That was it all i took and we have 3 little mini me's. Don't give up it will happen. I hope the best for you broyher

I'm dealing with this right now. Trying to have another baby. 4 years of very heavy constant blasting abuse and i could never get her pregnant while on gear in the last 1.5 years. I came off end mid June. Ran HCG at 1000iu eod clomid 50 ed for about 3 months. I got blood work done in August. Test was 300. FSH and LH were at almost undetectable levels. I've dropped the HCG now and just using clomid at 50mg eod. Still have not achieved pregnancy. I know it hasnt been long enough at all, but I'm still hopeful. Getting more blood work next month to see where LH and FSH are at to see if my pituitary is starting to work again. The next step for me would be HMG which could be very soon, I just dont know when to inject and for how long. Like the days or weeks leading up to partners ovulation etc. Need to do more research. The one thing I havent done yet is a sperm analysis. Plan on doing that early October. Because maybe its not me and something is messed up with her. We dont know yet. Just today I ordered 3 herbs that studies show they increase sperm production and motility, balance hormones, increase testosterone among many other health benefits. I totally forgot about these until now. Its worth a shot. Ashwagandha, maca, fenugreek. Being off at everything, even trt doses has been a huge sacrifice for me. Not sure how long I will continue to wait. I'm telling myself 6 to 8 months max then I'm giving up. My only son is already 5 and wouldnt want anymore of an age gap between the two. I wish you the best and hope it works out for you. It can be very frustrating and defeating to try so hard and watch your wife get her period every month.

I take questions like this very seriously because I have been there and it is stressful. I can tell you ,that you could not imagine the doses and amount of gear I pumped through over 20yrs. I was wreckless and stupid never thinking of future. But when I got focused on kids.I had first girl at 39yrs old second at 43yrs old and 3rd one at 45yrs old. My sperm count n test levels were lower then anyone's I've ever talked to. I found my regimen it was HCG 1000mg every other day and Clomid 25 mg everyday. That was it all i took and we have 3 little mini me's. Don't give up it will happen. I hope the best for you broyher
I'm going to try and ask this as respectfully and politely as possible. with every bit of respect to you and your wife and your children, does performing a regimen like this create any kind of possibility of retardation or adverse effects for the baby??? I know I'm new to this but I'm actually curious if anyone that is undergoing a regiment like this cares to chime in. Does supplementing in this matter create more of Supraphysiological environment that may affect the health of the baby?

I have no experience on the subject. My wife and I have yet to conceive but she's been prepping for her first competition right now so we have put the baby making on hold for a little bit.

Congrats on your little ones, at least you're giving me hope that there's possibility of conceiving in the future.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and ask this as respectfully and politely as possible. with every bit of respect to you and your wife and your children, does performing a regimen like this create any kind of possibility of retardation or adverse effects for the baby??? I know I'm new to this but I'm actually curious if anyone that is undergoing a regiment like this cares to chime in. Does supplementing in this matter create more of Supraphysiological environment that may affect the health of the baby?

I have no experience on the subject. My wife and I have yet to conceive but she's been prepping for her first competition right now so we have put the baby making on hold for a little bit.

Congrats on your little ones, at least you're giving me hope that there's possibility of conceiving in the future.

From all the research I have done, I never found anything pointing to birth defects from the father using AAS.

Same brother, birth defects come from dna and chemicals that alter brain function when developing.... and you're not altering or doing any of that.

You're good on the birth defects side of things..

And nice PC approach brother

Same brother, birth defects come from dna and chemicals that alter brain function when developing.... and you're not altering or doing any of that.

You're good on the birth defects side of things..

And nice PC approach brother

I would never want to insult someone's children. That's off limits

I'm dealing with this right now. Trying to have another baby. 4 years of very heavy constant blasting abuse and i could never get her pregnant while on gear in the last 1.5 years. I came off end mid June. Ran HCG at 1000iu eod clomid 50 ed for about 3 months. I got blood work done in August. Test was 300. FSH and LH were at almost undetectable levels. I've dropped the HCG now and just using clomid at 50mg eod. Still have not achieved pregnancy. I know it hasnt been long enough at all, but I'm still hopeful. Getting more blood work next month to see where LH and FSH are at to see if my pituitary is starting to work again. The next step for me would be HMG which could be very soon, I just dont know when to inject and for how long. Like the days or weeks leading up to partners ovulation etc. Need to do more research. The one thing I havent done yet is a sperm analysis. Plan on doing that early October. Because maybe its not me and something is messed up with her. We dont know yet. Just today I ordered 3 herbs that studies show they increase sperm production and motility, balance hormones, increase testosterone among many other health benefits. I totally forgot about these until now. Its worth a shot. Ashwagandha, maca, fenugreek. Being off at everything, even trt doses has been a huge sacrifice for me. Not sure how long I will continue to wait. I'm telling myself 6 to 8 months max then I'm giving up. My only son is already 5 and wouldnt want anymore of an age gap between the two. I wish you the best and hope it works out for you. It can be very frustrating and defeating to try so hard and watch your wife get her period every month.
Let us know how this all turns out. But I was in your same boat. I blasted gear for 20yrs. If I can get my situation hopefully it can give you hope. Having a little is a beautiful thing. Don't give up we onlyhave this one life to live and nothing like family - kids. I never could get her pregnant on test either. The first time I was clean for a yr ,except the HCG n clomid. But I would definitely ,like you stated make sure everything is good on her end and get regular bloods done to see improvement. Or if need more or less ,this or that. Now second and third time did not take as long and I'm 45 yrs old. Have patience it will happened. Keep us posted

No not one bit. Ask away bud , but we looked in to what your talking bout and do you know anti depressants cause more birth defects than any gear cyp,en,hcg,clomid whatever. You will be fine don't worry bout that.. My 8 yr old is in 3rd grade and makes straight A's, she plays softball, gymnastics ,gets up on stage and sings like an angel ,last time at church she sang in front of 1000 people. My4yr old the same way she cheers for park ball,has the best little attitude, I have had tons of my friends tell me you better get that knife sharp when she is old enough to start dating she is so stinking cute. With this pregnancy since I'm 45 wife 35 they did a test to see if any signs of downs ,it is standard at our age. Came back perfect and they measure the head,nose and all parts on sonnagram.They can tell if any functions are not normal by growth of baby. So 3 more weeks and our boy will be here. Let me finish up by saying this ,my dad told me once there is noway to know true unconditional love til you have a kid. He would say if someone was holding your kid and yourself over a cliff and said im dropping one of you,so pick. You would tell him to drop you and let your kid live before he could finish asking. No thinking necessary. Now if it was friends ,cousins, if your honest with you're self ,you know you would say drop them i want to live. The love for a kid is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. So I wish you well and have that baby ,you will never regret it. Good luck bro

Back