• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's talk vial crimpers

ChefTren

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once someone makes the decision to move up to a vial crimper and stop using pre-sealed sterilized vials, What are some of the better brands? Kebby seems like an affordable option, Wheaton looks like its a step up in build and quality (price too). Do you develop soreness when crimping, idk, let's say 50 vials or more? Is there an arbor press style of crimper? Pneumatic crimper? I'm talking out loud and wondering of peoples experience's.

I picked up my first crimper off of Ebay and it was probably one of the cheapest ones I could find. It works just as good as some if the nicer ones I've seen. That said unless you crimping bottles all day every day you don't have to get all fancy with em

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

I have both a wheaton and kebby. Both are equally nice with a good smooth motion. You can easily do 100 vials in 10 minutes or so. I also have a cheap Chinese knock off that I got off ebay in a package deal with vials, stoppers and tops. It would do in a pinch for a backup but you can definitely tell the difference in the quality name brand ones and that one. You can get a decent crimper for $100-$150. Gone are the days where they cost $400+.

I have both a wheaton and kebby. Both are equally nice with a good smooth motion. You can easily do 100 vials in 10 minutes or so. I also have a cheap Chinese knock off that I got off ebay in a package deal with vials, stoppers and tops. It would do in a pinch for a backup but you can definitely tell the difference in the quality name brand ones and that one. You can get a decent crimper for $100-$150. Gone are the days where they cost $400+.
I

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

N CB
d ggvc c

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone ever had any experience with a benchtop crimping machine?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

This. The biggest thing is the cheap crimpers don't have adjustable set screws, without that you can crimp too much and smash the caps.

This. The biggest thing is the cheap crimpers don't have adjustable set screws, without that you can crimp too much and smash the caps.
This or people under crimp.. you get what you pay for..

if some one needs something that can produce more than a hand crimper, I wouldn't be openly asking about it..

Hand-crimpers = Personal use for self squeezing and making your own orange juice..

I hate getting vials with wicked loose crimped tops.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This or people under crimp.. you get what you pay for..

if some one needs something that can produce more than a hand crimper, I wouldn't be openly asking about it..

Hand-crimpers = Personal use for self squeezing and making your own orange juice..
What about old guys with arthritis?
I started with a eBay Chinese one, have a Wheaton too. Both are the same. I think people don’t understand that different caps and stoppers require adjusting the crimped.
I also have a pneumatic one and a Crimpenstein. Not worth the money for guys making orange juice one bushel at a time.

Back