• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your thoughts on this cycle

DaMaster

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm starting a new cycle. Basically DBol, TestE, MastP. I'm thinking of the following schedule.

week 1-4 TestE - 500mg (250 M/F)
week 1-4 DBol - 50 mg ed
week 5-12 MastP - 450mg (150 M/W/F)
week 5-12 TestE - 750mg (250 M/W/F)
week 7-12 HCG - 500mg (250 Sun/Th)
PCT
week 14-18 - Nolv
week 14-18 - Clom

Do you think I'd do better with some adjustments to this? Should I take something between 12-14?
Am I totally off the grid here lol?

Don't forget your AI while on cycle. Aromasin or arimidex. The mast will help but you should still have a good AI on hand.

Last edited:
I wouldn't wait until week 7 to start the HCG. By that time you're probably already in a hole you'll have to dig yourself out of. I wouldn't start any later than the beginning of week 3.

IDK about you, but I value my balls so I don't fuck around and will not hesitate to include/increase HCG

Don't forget your AI while on cycle. Aromasin or arimidex. The mast will help but you should still have a good AI on hand.

Yep, that's in there also. Just haven't ordered it yet.

I wouldn't wait until week 7 to start the HCG. By that time you're probably already in a hole you'll have to dig yourself out of. I wouldn't start any later than the beginning of week 3.

IDK about you, but I value my balls so I don't fuck around and will not hesitate to include/increase HCG

I can do that. The only reason I was going to wait as I've heard it's not good to run too long.

You've only got week 13 as a gap between cycle and PCT. Chances are your 750 mg/wk test and HCG will take at least two and maybe three weeks to fade down to natural levels, where PCT will be effective. You might want to widen the gap.

I'd also run the HCG thru the gap till a few days before PCT, since your HPTA is still completely shut down. With no HCG your testes will start to atrophy at the worst time, right before you want them to fire up in response to normal hormones.

You've only got week 13 as a gap between cycle and PCT. Chances are your 750 mg/wk test and HCG will take at least two and maybe three weeks to fade down to natural levels, where PCT will be effective. You might want to widen the gap.

I'd also run the HCG thru the gap till a few days before PCT, since your HPTA is still completely shut down. With no HCG your testes will start to atrophy at the worst time, right before you want them to fire up in response to normal hormones.
I think I wrote that incorrectly.... I meant to say I'll take a 2 week gap from my last injection before I start the PCT.

Also, running the HCG for that long is ok? I was under the impression you don't want to run HCG for too long. Maybe because it also aromatizes. In which case wouldn't running Arimidex along with it help that? Just thinking out loud...

I think I wrote that incorrectly.... I meant to say I'll take a 2 week gap from my last injection before I start the PCT.

Also, running the HCG for that long is ok? I was under the impression you don't want to run HCG for too long. Maybe because it also aromatizes. In which case wouldn't running Arimidex along with it help that? Just thinking out loud...

HCG doesn't aromatise directly but it does stimulate testosterone production. So that new test will aromatise for sure just as all test does. But this is minor in comparison to your 750 mg/wk. It seems unlikely that that the HCG will require an AI while your main test regimen won't. In either case I think an AI is a good idea otherwise your E2 will go way out of range.

As for the issue of running HCG too long and hurting yourself, I believe this is more paranoia than fact when used the way we are using it -- small doses while on-cycle for a few months. There was a recent discussion (mostly me, I guess) here: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8946-How-long-can-HCG-be-ran-at-100iu-ed If Leydig cell desensitization were a real problem, we should be seeing lots more guys on here complaining of new post-cycle primary hypogonadism. That's not proof of course, but still something to consider.

HCG doesn't aromatise directly but it does stimulate testosterone production. So that new test will aromatise for sure just as all test does. But this is minor in comparison to your 750 mg/wk. It seems unlikely that that the HCG will require an AI while your main test regimen won't. In either case I think an AI is a good idea otherwise your E2 will go way out of range.

As for the issue of running HCG too long and hurting yourself, I believe this is more paranoia than fact when used the way we are using it -- small doses while on-cycle for a few months. There was a recent discussion (mostly me, I guess) here: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8946-How-long-can-HCG-be-ran-at-100iu-ed If Leydig cell desensitization were a real problem, we should be seeing lots more guys on here complaining of new post-cycle primary hypogonadism. That's not proof of course, but still something to consider.

I see, so the concern about over doing HCG was with HUGE doses over VERY long periods. Anything to an extreme will be bad for you.
Thanks for the schooling bro. Gonna start the HCG sooner for sure. Keep the doses realistic. AI is on teh way also :)

I'm starting a new cycle. Basically DBol, TestE, MastP. I'm thinking of the following schedule.

week 1-4 TestE - 500mg (250 M/F)
week 1-4 DBol - 50 mg ed
week 5-12 MastP - 450mg (150 M/W/F)
week 5-12 TestE - 750mg (250 M/W/F)
week 7-12 HCG - 500mg (250 Sun/Th)
PCT
week 14-18 - Nolv
week 14-18 - Clom

Do you think I'd do better with some adjustments to this? Should I take something between 12-14?
Am I totally off the grid here lol?

Looks pretty good overall, but here is some food for thought. You probably want to include an AI during weeks 1-4 (or at least some Nolva), as your estrogen is sure to get out of an acceptable range when using test & d-bol.

Also,don't be afrid to run D-bol for 8-10 weeks when using moderate dosages. There is no reason to keepo your cycle to 4 weeks. For over 40 years, running no one ever ran d-bol for only 4 weeks. 8-10 weeks was considered normal. D-bol is gairly mild on the liver compared to something like SD or M1T, so longer cycles are easily handled by the liver....easily. I have seen guys run 70 mg daily for 6+ months and while their liver enzymes were higher than I would like to see, he was not in imminent danger...and he returned completely back to normal a few months after going off.

You shouldn't need an AI when running test & mast at those doses, but keep some nolva round in case the Mast is not legit or improperly dosed and gyno stymptoms start-up..

Start the HCG on week#1...NOT week #7. The key to using HCG most successfuly is to use it from the start, as it is much harder for the HCG to retore testicular function after it is already suppressed, than it is for HCG to maintain testicular functioning. Also, dose the HCG at 500 IU, 2X weekly. Recent research is showing that 250 IU is not ideal, as it does not work as well as 500 IU.

There is no need to take anything else in weeks 12-14, as the testosterone is still being injected in week 12 and will stay in your system 2 weeks after your final inject.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks pretty good overall, but here is some food for thought. You probably want to include an AI during weeks 1-4 (or at least some Nolva), as your estrogen is sure to get out of an acceptable range when using test & d-bol.

Also,don't be afrid to run D-bol for 8-10 weeks when using moderate dosages. There is no reason to keepo your cycle to 4 weeks. For over 40 years, running no one ever ran d-bol for only 4 weeks. 8-10 weeks was considered normal. D-bol is gairly mild on the liver compared to something like SD or M1T, so longer cycles are easily handled by the liver....easily. I have seen guys run 70 mg daily for 6+ months and while their liver enzymes were higher than I would like to see, he was not in imminent danger...and he returned completely back to normal a few months after going off.

You shouldn't need an AI when running test & mast at those doses, but keep some nolva round in case the Mast is not legit or improperly dosed and gyno stymptoms start-up..

Start the HCG on week#1...NOT week #7. The key to using HCG most successfuly is to use it from the start, as it is much harder for the HCG to retore testicular function after it is already suppressed, than it is for HCG to maintain testicular functioning. Also, dose the HCG at 500 IU, 2X weekly. Recent research is showing that 250 IU is not ideal, as it does not work as well as 500 IU.

There is no need to take anything else in weeks 12-14, as the testosterone is still being injected in week 12 and will stay in your system 2 weeks after your final inject.

It's interesting what you say about DBol. I remembered hearing that the old school guys, Arnold, Franco etc, would pretty much run DBol all the time. Not saying that's a great idea but longer runs always seemed to be 'ok' from old anecdotal cases. Of course with some liver support thrown in I would think I could mitigate most of the ill effects. I have some TUDCA, Milk Thistle and LivCare. So presumably for a 12 week cycle I can run it through the whole time.

A buddy of mine was running his HCG throughout his cycle, pinning the day before his test pin. I plan on starting that tomorrow.

As for the AI I have some Arimidex on order.

Can I, or should I, up my test sooner than week 5? I suppose i "can" do anything but just looking to be the most effective with what I have on hand.

HCG from day 1. imho. Run it till 4 days before pct. Im on week 9 and started hcg day 1. Very little change in testes size. Good luck and keep us posted. JL

HCG from day 1. imho. Run it till 4 days before pct. Im on week 9 and started hcg day 1. Very little change in testes size. Good luck and keep us posted. JL

I will not share pics of my testes, no matter how nice you ask.

just kidding...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to start the HCG tomorrow and run it straight through.

Back