• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

rodeo113

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup. New to any forums due to 13 1/2 years in prison, so this is my first. Don't even know how to upload a pic..lol..looks like a good forum though. Looking forward to learning a few things.

Welcome brother your luck just changed and you found the best board on the net. . Go to the "Post count "sticky and make 10 random posts and your g2g for pm's and uploading.

Welcome To ASF bro, hell of a great board here.

Welcome on board. 13 1/2 years in prison? You have no time to waste now. If I was you I would read up all you can about bodybuilding and obtain the life you always wanted.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly dude I'm hoping your main focus is getting a decent job, and I know that is going to be tough. Get that in order, and once settled, hit those weights!

WHAT JERSEY SAID GET IT BRO AND WELCOME HAPPY HUNTING !!!!!! :winkfinger:

Yeah it's good to be out. Been hitting real iron for along time. . And thankfullyy landed a bad ass high paid job..so now looking to soak up life...first year I was out ....finaplex converting... love the shit out of it..wishing I could convert revalor 200, now that fin died.

Back