• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Killer PSL Special: Pharm-Grade Gear for LESS than UGL Prices!!!

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pharm-Grade Test for less Than UGL Prices

Product: Omnadren

Pharmauetical company: Jelfa

Cost: $175 for 50 amps (250 mg/amp)

50 amps= 12.5 grams

12.5 grams = 5 standard vials (2.5 grams each)

Cost per 2.5 grams vial= $37

In addition, it should be mentioned that these amps are ALWAYS over-filled by exactly 1/10th of an ml. I have now drawn from dozens of these amps and every time, without fail, there is an extra 1/10 mg (25 mg) inside of them.

Jelfa intentionally and precisely overfills their amps by this small margin, as they assume the typical individual will not be drawing every last drop out of each amp, but as BB'rs...we do.

So, in reality, 50 amps actually contains 13.75 grams of testosterone, which brings the price down to almost $30 per 2.5 grams vial!!! You aren't going to beat that deal anywhere. In fact, it is probably the best deal I have seen offered to the public for pharm-grade testosterone.

On a final note, these amps are very easy to break open. They do not require taping or scoring. I simply tap the top of them with the handle of a butter knife and the tip (and the tip only) breaks right off. In the past, some other amps have been a real pain in the ass to break open without losing some of the contents. These Omna's break evenly and easily, right where they are supposed to.

This is a purchase you will not regret. Why go and buy UGL testosterone when you can get pharm-grade, over-filled testosterone for less money?

Link: http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/bulk-offer/99-100-amps-omnadren-250-250mgml-1mlamp-pg.html

Back