• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next GearChurch Cycle advice

buildthehouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With the sale going into effect I am planning my next bulk that doesnt start until December. Just wanted some advice on what some would change or add. Currently I am 6 foot 190 with 12% bodyfat. Plan on holding onto this while on my cruise of 200 Test E and 100 Deca until December. Goal is to gain some much needed lean mass and minimize fat gain.

I have never done a higher compound cycle before, I mean higher then test. Always have ran test higher but through research I do see that some keep test as the base and try to let other compound shine. Anyway here is what I was thinking

20 Week Cycle

GearChurch Test E/Deca/Mast E blend
Weeks 1-20:
1.5 ml per week so
300 Test E
300 Deca
300 Mast E

Gear Church TPP/NPP/Mast P Blend
Weeks 1-20:
2 ML Per week
200 TPP
200 NPP
200 Mast P

Grand Total:
500 Test Per week
500 Deca/NPP per week
500 Mast per week

Gear Church NPP:
Going to add this in after about 4 weeks. The overall goal is to work the overall DECA/NPP up to 800-1000 if my body responds ok to it.

-WILL HAVE CABER ON HAND JUST IN CASE, same with an AI. ill use both as sides approach if they do. Hoping the MAST helps with the estrogen enough not to need the AI

Orals:
weeks 1-12: 50 MG T BOL on workout days 4 x per week
Weeks 12-14: OFF
Week 15-16: 50 MG anadrol only on workout days 4 x per week
Week 17-18: OFF
Week 19-20: 50 MG anadrol only on workout days 4 x per week

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks guys. The goal after this is do the same type of setup but with Gear Church TREN with not as high of dosages obviously. But that depends on where I end on the bulk for dosages.

Last edited:
I like to keep things simple. Why not just run 2ml per week of the Test/Deca/Mast blend? My two cents. It’s simple and will meet your goals.

I like to keep things simple. Why not just run 2ml per week of the Test/Deca/Mast blend? My two cents. It’s simple and will meet your goals.
I agree. I would dump the short ester blend and go with the long ester blend only. Or the other way around. Bulking I'd do the long ester only. The test/NPP/mast p would honestly be a great blend to start a long cut on imo. Then throw the oral on for icing.

Thanks guys. I’ll just do the 2 ml of the long ester blend for 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to add here

Could go 6-800 test per week
4-600 deca

Depends on past cycle experience

I myself love this combo

I’m running.

Test ISO@800
Deca @600
MastE @600

Feel amazing on this cycle, sex drive through the roof, strength through the roof...

And last week added EQ @800

Thanks for input guys

Thinking I’m goin. To do this

Test E 600-800
Deca 400-600
Mast E 400-600
Equipoise 600-800

For 16 weeks. I’ll start at low end of the above and adjust based off blood work and sides. All gear church candy :)

Be safe and smart. Being that you are fairly new...get the most out of the lowest dose. Just run the Test and Deca....sure you can add the Mast but don't add the EQ. Let your body get used to the higher doses.......this is a marathon not a sprint. My two cents.

Thanks for input guys

Thinking I’m goin. To do this

Test E 600-800
Deca 400-600
Mast E 400-600
Equipoise 600-800

For 16 weeks. I’ll start at low end of the above and adjust based off blood work and sides. All gear church candy :)

Be safe and smart. Being that you are fairly new...get the most out of the lowest dose. Just run the Test and Deca....sure you can add the Mast but don't add the EQ. Let your body get used to the higher doses.......this is a marathon not a sprint. My two cents.
I agree. The EQ isn't necessary. I'd slow it down some

Thanks guys. I like being put in check by those more experienced

It’s a hit or miss, some people tolerate it very well and others not so much...

I ended it up going without the mix and bought some test, deca and maste and it’s been awesome..

Also with the triblen what people are doing is pinning .5 eod... I should of tried that... other option is to mix .5 of tri blend with other stuff

Test E/Deca/Mast e 600

2cc’s of the blend a week should be sold bro

Thanks bro

I’m on life long trt so am cruising on
200 test
100 Deca per week

I decided to add the following on top
Test E 300
NPP 300
Mast E 400

So
500 test
400 Deca/npp
400 mast

I don’t handle pip well so decided to run things separate. Heard good things about Gear church npp so wanted to give that a go.

Thanks bro

I’m on life long trt so am cruising on
200 test
100 Deca per week

I decided to add the following on top
Test E 300
NPP 300
Mast E 400

So
500 test
400 Deca/npp
400 mast

I don’t handle pip well so decided to run things separate. Heard good things about Gear church npp so wanted to give that a go.

Sounds like a good plan, the over all dosages are very fair as well. Only thing for me is NPP starts to cause some progesterone sides much faster and easier than deca after a while. I don’t know I’d wait to start the caber or if you definitely should just plan to go ahead and start it around week 2-3 just to be safe. Wether it’s only .5mg a week or .5mg twice a week. Should ever need more than that.

Get Shredded!
With caber, I start when my body or bloodwork tells me. It is so expensive per pill. I use .5 mon and Thur until under control. Just MO

Max

With caber, I start when my body or bloodwork tells me. It is so expensive per pill. I use .5 mon and Thur until under control. Just MO

Max

Yeah agree, it’s really when bloods or body would tell you. I’ve taken over a dozen bloods over the years of different blasts and just cycled enough that i know when my body is screaming about something. For me two weeks in on npp I start caber. About 4 weeks in i start it on deca. Keeps me from having to ramp my adex up more than I want.

Yeah agree, it’s really when bloods or body would tell you. I’ve taken over a dozen bloods over the years of different blasts and just cycled enough that i know when my body is screaming about something. For me two weeks in on npp I start caber. About 4 weeks in i start it on deca. Keeps me from having to ramp my adex up more than I want.

Thanks guys. I was hoping the masteron would help a bit with the estrogen.

Last blast I did 600 mg test with a anadrol kick. Was doing adex at .5 milligram 3 days a week and my estrogen was low at 17. Lately I have tried to push without an AI and use masteron to help control it. Then add adex as needed since estrogen is still needed from a muscle building and health standpoint

Thanks guys. I was hoping the masteron would help a bit with the estrogen.

Last blast I did 600 mg test with a anadrol kick. Was doing adex at .5 milligram 3 days a week and my estrogen was low at 17. Lately I have tried to push without an AI and use masteron to help control it. Then add adex as needed since estrogen is still needed from a muscle building and health standpoint

I’ve also used Tren ace with mast p in the past at 400 each and did not use caber or an AI

Last edited:
I’ve also used Tren ace with mast p in the past at 400 each and did not use caber or an AI

You know your body better than others man. We are all different, 750mg and I need 2-2.5mg of adex a week to keep in normal range. Many of my buddies can ride without one at 500mg so it’s just kind of a learning experience with your body.

You know your body better than others man. We are all different, 750mg and I need 2-2.5mg of adex a week to keep in normal range. Many of my buddies can ride without one at 500mg so it’s just kind of a learning experience with your body.

Yeah I hear ya. I’m still very fresh to all of this and still trying to learn. I’ve noticed a lot is trial and error. Having said that, experience and recommendations from those that have been doing this a while helps greatly. Heck honesty if I didn’t research or ask questions if probably try running a gram of test with a gram of Tren thinking I’d be ok lol

Good stuff bro. Lots to learn around here but ultimately your body may react different than someone else.

Yeah I hear ya. I’m still very fresh to all of this and still trying to learn. I’ve noticed a lot is trial and error. Having said that, experience and recommendations from those that have been doing this a while helps greatly. Heck honesty if I didn’t research or ask questions if probably try running a gram of test with a gram of Tren thinking I’d be ok lol

Back