• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Joined

dstyle02

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am brand new just joined last night. I have been lifting seriously for 2 years now and off and on for the last five. I finally made the choice to make it a life long part of me no matter what!! I have been training for a contest in Hayward October 6, it will be my first. Which is part of the reason I joined so many pepole tell me the "best way" to train and diet. I jus want to be able to run stuff like this pass some guys who have done it.

welcome. lot of good dudes here able to answer your questions and help you out man. good luck on your upcoming show. what are your stats bro

WELCOME to ASF brother! Congrats on your decision to compete and wish the best in this venture.
Definitely keep us updated Dstyle

Welcome!

Welcome, read the rules and enjoy the board.

I am 28 6"0 currently 200 lbs at 6%. The plan is to get down to around 187 by October.

Welcome! Best of luck with your show. Go ahead and post up in the AAS zone and General sections, and we'll be glad to chime in.

Back