• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Using HCG on cruise

primop18

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been on cruise for some time now stopped taking HCG and my balls have vanished lol
I was going to run HCG and clomid at PCT dose to bring them back. Then continue to run HCG at 250 IU-500IU twice a week from here out. Any input would be appreciated

Good idea on the HCG IMO.

Dunno that the clomid will help you. It *might* stimulate a little LH from the pituitary even while on cruise dose T but I can't see it being significant. The HCG will be doing all the work.

Watch some videos from the "anabolic doc" on YouTube he have awesome content for trt and cruising and steroids in general.

I would leave the clomid out. HCG protocol seems fine.

Ive done it it deff helps...i ran 500 iu twice per week then dropped it to 250 ...which is i think a good steady protocall..however once you stop your right back in same boat...so if your that concerned about ball size its a good idea..ill do every so often just so they don't completely adrify to nothing
Lol..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ive done it it deff helps...i ran 500 iu twice per week then dropped it to 250 ...which is i think a good steady protocall..however once you stop your right back in same boat...so if your that concerned about ball size its a good idea..ill do every so often just so they don't completely adrify to nothing
Lol..

And i just pinned it intramuscular right with my test...but most do sub q...slin pin....why i dont know..
Also take not of shelf life before mixing...only last about 45 days then rappidly loseses potency..so dont make too much at once...and keep refrigerated

And i just pinned it intramuscular right with my test...but most do sub q...slin pin....why i dont know..

Water and oil dont mix. I've heard a couple of these trt docs say mixing the 2 has a greater chance of causing problems at the pin site bc of that. I've never really seen evidence of that, but it's been discussed.

-for me, the subq is so easy that it allows me to keep my hcg mon, wed, fri...while I can keep any gear eod or e3d. Just easier subq imo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back