• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hurricane came through and scattered all my brothers... so I’m looking for them all n

Cowboy what's up brother...glad you made it...welcome to our new home... I fear our old one is totally obliterated in the disaster

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I’ve been like a lost pup running around searching lol... BGT said some of y’all were here so here I am ;0)

Lots of Brothers here....welcome

New to the site, looking for my brothers, will stay if they’re here too... I miss them

There he is cowboy Mike! My man!!
ef54611b0cb1d600bfd331b614f25f89.jpg
Glad to see my best bud here!

Max

Hey CowboyMike! Glad to see you over here too. I hope you are planning on starting a log here as well!

Welcome to the forum!

I would be liking all the comments but I can’t like things yet lol ;0) it truly is awesome to see the familiar names and bodies. I’ll dig in this weekend and scroll through everything and tour the new digs

I would be liking all the comments but I can’t like things yet lol ;0) it truly is awesome to see the familiar names and bodies. I’ll dig in this weekend and scroll through everything and tour the new digs

CowboyMike! My main man! The “like process is different here you actually have to manually like or follow someone otherwise you don’t get any info. Definitely a learning curve by the way here is my current picture from 9/3/19 For my print photo shoot I still have to lose weight because it’s not for bodybuilding or fitness. It is so tough eating low cals.
75378bd5da3d9bc8a74c769614570da8.jpg

CowboyMike! My main man! The “like process is different here you actually have to manually like or follow someone otherwise you don’t get any info. Definitely a learning curve by the way here is my current picture from 9/3/19 For my print photo shoot I still have to lose weight because it’s not for bodybuilding or fitness. It is so tough eating low cals.

What are you weighing in this latest pic?

What are you weighing in this latest pic?

I am still 199lbs.. definitely need to be around 175lb by October 12-13. It temporary and right when I’m done, I am doing a bulking log!
Cannot wait to eat my good food again. Thanks for asking and I got your email. I’ll be going over some thing about your shoulder.

Max

Looking solid AF to me my brother! You’ve been smashing the work and the results are shining!

Back