• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Likes and edits

BIGDADDYPERK

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering why sometimes i can like post sometimes i cant?and same with editing my post ?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I dont see the like option either. Sometimes i see the edit. I just figured i need to post more on here to get my privileges back haha. I want my post count back!!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I dont see the like option either. Sometimes i see the edit. I just figured i need to post more on here to get my privileges back haha. I want my post count back!!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Fuck ...lol rigjt ... we're all just peons now... hell I thought losing about a thousand when sponsors left was bad....i was back up to bout 6000 ct

Bottom left of post it say "Thanks", just tap it. Then next to it there's an icon for giving reputation points which show up under your username. You can only edit your post for 5 minutes after making the post, its on the bottom right.

Rehh

Last edited:
Bottom left of post it say "Thanks", just tap it. Then next to it there's an icon for giving reputation points which show up under your username. You can only edit your post for 5 minutes after making the post, its on the bottom right.

Rehh

If on a mobile device it can be hard to see the thanks button unless you are using the full site and not the mobile one. On my iphone I notice that more.

Rehh
On taptalk... sometimes the thanks is there sometimes it's not same thing with the moderate or edit.... I know generally the reputation part is on the website itself
13695d3757847d318cdd97bf95f70cdd.jpg

The way you going, Perk you ought to have your own subforum lmao. I am sure Arnold or Heavy will make that happen for you haha.

On taptalk... sometimes the thanks is there sometimes it's not same thing with the moderate or edit.... I know generally the reputation part is on the website itself
13695d3757847d318cdd97bf95f70cdd.jpg

Mine disappeared now too lol. I wonder if it another Tapatalk problem?

IML Gear Cream!

I don't use Crappytalk as I had enough issues with it in the past myself...the full site works fine on my iphone XR and I can zoom in to click that tiny thanks button.

I don't use Crappytalk as I had enough issues with it in the past myself...the full site works fine on my iphone XR and I can zoom in to click that tiny thanks button.

I think it’s user error lol. I’ve been using tapatalk for about 5 years now and haven’t had any issues other than trying to post a file that is too big. But my moderator tools, thanks button and edit button are always there.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I think it’s user error lol. I’ve been using tapatalk for about 5 years now and haven’t had any issues other than trying to post a file that is too big. But my moderator tools, thanks button and edit button are always there.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
PEBKAC!? Lol nah there's something wrong with it. Mine was fine until earlier today, then it went wonky. I can edit and everything normally, just the like is missing now

Welcome to the forum!

At least I know im not insane,. seeing that button one moment and then despairing on me! that motafckr!

Now we know we're not the only ones!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

What's funny is mine was literally just working 10 seconds ago and just went away

Fuck ...lol rigjt ... we're all just peons now... hell I thought losing about a thousand when sponsors left was bad....i was back up to bout 6000 ct

It sucks this shit trying to get my rep count up and so on fuck. It took me a couple years to build up on the other place and now we’ll fuck complaining doesn’t get shit done. Have a great day brothers.

Looks like you can only edit for 3 mins and then you have to contact the administrator to make any changes. Don’t be posting shit when your drunk just saying cause we all know we have no filter when we’re drunk. At least I don’t.

Back