• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you cut on a NPP Cycle?

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys

Im currently running:

Test prop 80mg eod
Mast E 500mg a week split twice weekly
Anavar 100mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
T-3 50mcg split twice daily
DNP 250mg split twice daily

Did have tren ace in there but had to drop it due to some weird reaction I had a tightness in my chest and it was affecting my workouts and daily life. Might have been an anxiety side effect but I am not a stressed person so I dont know what it was.

Was wondering if I could swap in its place NPP and shoot it with the test prop eod?

I am trying to cut and dont want the NPP to make me look bloated and hold water. Anybody know if you can cut up while on NPP? If so what does a week woule be good?

Thanks

you can cut on any cycle. npp is a better choice than deca, and if you do have bloat and dont like the npp then stop using it and it clears very fast. bloat is superficial anway, fat loss is the goal and bloat is temporary.

The tightness in your chest is a common side of tren, cardio goes to hell and workouts are harder.
Theoretically you can cut on any AAS if your diet is in check and you do your cardio.
The NPP is dependent on your test dose. You should keep your test higher than nandrolone. If you are using 80mg prop eod that's 3.5 pins/wk = 280 mg test/wk. An effective dose of nandrolone for males is 300-600mg/wk. you would have to raise your test significantly. If you used 150mg prop eod or 525mg/wk, you could dose NPP at 350mg/wk and get great results.

When cutting diet reigns supreme. Like the others said, you can cut on any AAS, especially if using an AI. That said, short esters do make it easier to cut. The sides you experienced are common with tren.

NPP works well for lean muscle and strength gains. Excellent compound.

look at my Avatar <----- This was on 450 npp, 500 prop, 100 var with around about 500 mast weekly

You can cut or lose bodyfat on any cycle. What it requires is you to diet properly, do cardio and train. Some aid better than others in cutting or losing body fat but what it really comes down to is your diet and training.

Back