• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5-6 meals isn't gonna work. Need some advice

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I work for a oil/gas fracking company. I work in the shop repairing the pump trucks. I can't just say hold on I have to climb down and eat a meal. Should I just try and watch my intake? I tried low carb but since I swing a sledge hammer and lift heavy shit all day I was burning out by lunch and had no energy. Goals are to cut weight slowly but increase strength. Any help is appreciated.

So I work for a oil/gas fracking company. I work in the shop repairing the pump trucks. I can't just say hold on I have to climb down and eat a meal. Should I just try and watch my intake? I tried low carb but since I swing a sledge hammer and lift heavy shit all day I was burning out by lunch and had no energy. Goals are to cut weight slowly but increase strength. Any help is appreciated.
Do guys take smoke breaks?

If you have five free minutes you can eat a cold meal.

So one meal before you go, two more during, one of those being lunch, one as soon as you leave then one before bed.

There's always a way

Its not that hard man..even if you gotta say you are taking a shit and slam a meal in the stall real quick.

If you want it bad enough youll make it work.

if you don't want to eat cold, warm food goes down faster. buy a couple of these

20 bucks on amazon. will keep food warm for hours.

41h%2BHt2ibXL._SY355_.jpg

I'd thank for the posts but haven't figured that out yet. By cut weight I mean like 1-2lbs a week. Sounds like everyone thinks 5-6 meals is the way. Guess ill keep trying to figure it out. Thanks for everyone input

Or you could do like I do and blend up your Chicken and Rice or whatever your meal is with some water into a shake consistency..put it in a thermos and you will be able to drink it in less than 1 minute. Simple.

I’ve a little experience in oil and gas, don’t know where your at but if you’re 14 on and off I can see where it would be tuff. They do feed y’all well though from what I’ve seen, but good luck and get creative. Not sure I could stomach blended chicken and rice but bless you if you can brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve a little experience in oil and gas, don’t know where your at but if you’re 14 on and off I can see where it would be tuff. They do feed y’all well though from what I’ve seen, but good luck and get creative. Not sure I could stomach blended chicken and rice but bless you if you can brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha its not bad at all, add some salt and spices and it tastes like a thick Chicken Soup..Pretty tasty actually.

You should be able to get 4 big meals in, breakfast, lunch,dinner right after work, then dinner #2 closer to bedtime. You can also keep a RTD protein drink handy in a cooler next to your tool box or a protein bar in your pockets. That's potentially 6-7 protein feedings total right there.

IML Gear Cream!
Make shakes with Whole Foods like liquid egg whites, oats, peanut butter, fruit, etc and drink them while you work in between solid meals.

You don’t need to do 5-6 meals a day. You can do 2-3 meals a day if it equals the same calories. It really doesn’t matter. How long do you think it takes your body to fully digest your food? It won’t make a bit of difference honestly
damn just saw this was bumped from 2019

Last edited:
You don’t need to do 5-6 meals a day. You can do 2-3 meals a day if it equals the same calories. It really doesn’t matter. How long do you think it takes your body to fully digest your food? It won’t make a bit of difference honestly
damn just saw this was bumped from 2019

It's an oldie but a goodie. I still stand by my suggestion too.

If your goal is to cut weight and increase strength then why would you ever cut carbs?

Convenient foods are your friend here. You don't have to eat 6 meals. Eat 2 to 3 large meals.

Oh, this is an old thread....

Oops.

MuscleEgg is always a good and quick hit. Liquid protein but definitely not relying on whey since it's actual food. Tastes good too

Back