• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1 more bro from BOP

Sounds like a hacker is holding the site for ransom. Either way, welcome to the forum. Better group of people here, IMO.

That seems to be a reoccurring theme lately with businesses in my area also. Thanks all!

Welcome bro ...you'll like it over here

What's up everybody? Guess I'm late to the party from BOP but I recognize some names over here. Anyone know what happened? :hmm:
What's up brother?!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Sounds like a hacker is holding the site for ransom. Either way, welcome to the forum. Better group of people here, IMO.
Hey, you guys seem pretty Fucking solid. So I will second this. Thanks for welcoming the strays.

Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome
daf824ce49778c6155bfc9dede5d74e3.jpg
Max

Hacker smacker.......

No really though. Cant we just hack the hacker and get it back? So confusing.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

What's up everybody? Guess I'm late to the party from BOP but I recognize some names over here. Anyone know what happened? :hmm:
Yeah I retired from repping for a little bit just to take a break and they shut the whole f****** site down
f04d3b510a8a6360e32373cc9d8f0e03.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ransom?
Dafuq?
Hey bros
Too much downtime there I couldn't ever figure why it went down so much...
Anyway glad to be here

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Yo bro!!!

Back