PDA

View Full Version : What should i take?

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Hey guys i'm a somewhat experienced user. Ive been on and off PEDs for 5 or 6 years now. I dont have a coach, and im trying to put on as much mass as possible. Right now im on 1000mg test E ew and 500mg EQ ew. Im new to posting on the boards ive spend years just reading threads here and there lol.
Only reason im posting here is because i only use juicepals gear after a buddy of mine turned me onto it last year. Also got super shit gear from another source on here no need to badmouth. I really want to place an order like tonight or tomorrow. Sorry if in fucking up the flow. Us guys using JP gotta stick together lol

Turkeybacon
09-04-2019, 01:44 PM
What's up brother thats alot of test. You're 5'10 235 right now? Have any pics or upcoming plans?

Today is the last day of Jps labor day sale which is 30% off on majority of his oils. Minus a few that can't be discounted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Hey man yes just a tad under 5'10. I wanted to start a prep around march only problem is im getting married in may... and im not the happiest prepper lol. I havent been on stage in 3ish years last time i was 194 or 196 as a lhw. Was really hoping to hop on around 205 210 but i know realisticly i need to get up to around 250 for that. Just had my fiance take pictures. Gotta warn you i need to do some shaving and im a lil chunky. Pictures taken on my 50$ smart phone lol.

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 02:25 PM

Freak320
09-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Itís hard to tell someone what to take without pictures , diet, training routine so many variables. Iíd stick with the compounds youíve done in the past if they worked for you.

IRISH OAK
09-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Run a short Tren A blast along side your current gear. 100 eod. Its great for pushing past a plateau amd you ll be in amd out with gains before the sides get bad. Just my suggestion. Adding 300 mast e/week will make sure the new gains are hard & lean. Tren always feels better with mast.

- - - Updated - - -

4 weeks.

Turkeybacon
09-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Nice size brother. What other compounds have you used in the past? Mind sharing what your macro intake is, calories etc.

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Hey again guys. Sorry for lack of information. I can't take tren but thank you for the suggestion. I loose my mind on tren :/. And EQ i can't take too high or it ruins my blood pressure.
Honestly im old fashioned. I usually just take 1g of test and 600-800 deca sometimes ill switch to EQ. As far as gear goes through the years just test, deca, eq, tren (no more only ran it for 6 weeks 3 years ago), winstrol, and of course superdrol back in the day :D.
Meal 1: cup oatmeal / banana / 2 scoops protein
Meal 2: 8 oz beef 1 cup rice
Meal 3: 8 oz beef 1 cup rice
Meal 4: 8 oz beef 2 cup rice
Meal 5: 8 oz beef 2 cup rice
Meal 6: 8 oz beef 4 eggs
Meal 7: scoop of protein and fiber.
Slowly been brining up the carbs. The goal is just to get bigger i know im nothing pretty to look at right now

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Oh and a tbsp of evoo to each meat meal

Freak320
09-04-2019, 03:03 PM
I think you look pretty good man maybe just throw an oral in there like tbol. And if youíve been on eq for a long period and wanting to switch to deca or npp. Primo would be another great option

Turkeybacon
09-04-2019, 03:05 PM
I like how you keep it conservative with your compounds. You look pretty good man hows your training style? I also agree with Freak.

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Thank you. If i went with the Primo how much would i need to run a week? I always had people tell me tbol was weak. You like it? Im open to anything

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 03:11 PM
I like how you keep it conservative with your compounds. You look pretty good man hows your training style? I also agree with Freak.

Ehh i try to keep it low ive still never dabbled with gh. Alot of really heavy training. But i do manual labor for a living so it gets tricky. My knees are destroyed ill still work up to around 495x5 on smith squats. But trying to train smarter these days with intensity and less weight

Freak320
09-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Dude I love tbol esp if you want blood pressure in check. Iíve been running 75mg just ran out had insane pumps. Iíd say about 600mg of primo. You might could run a little lower if youíve used it before but I find 600mg at least is the sweet spot for some drastic changes. Iím running just test and deca I always rotate the inj about every 8-12 weeks depending on the compounds. Iíve also ran test deca and primo together and liked that look too.
Thank you. If i went with the Primo how much would i need to run a week? I always had people tell me tbol was weak. You like it? Im open to anything

Freak320
09-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Maybe run deca at 300-400 mg same for primo with test might help your joints
Ehh i try to keep it low ive still never dabbled with gh. Alot of really heavy training. But i do manual labor for a living so it gets tricky. My knees are destroyed ill still work up to around 495x5 on smith squats. But trying to train smarter these days with intensity and less weight

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Dude I love tbol esp if you want blood pressure in check. Iíve been running 75mg just ran out had insane pumps. Iíd say about 600mg of primo. You might could run a little lower if youíve used it before but I find 600mg at least is the sweet spot for some drastic changes. Iím running just test and deca I always rotate the inj about every 8-12 weeks depending on the compounds. Iíve also ran test deca and primo together and liked that look too.

Man it really only spikes on EQ it's super annoying. Have you ever tried JPs primo? I havent gotten a chance to read your log sorry. And it doesnt look like jp stocks tbol... maybe dbol or anadrol?

Freak320
09-04-2019, 03:19 PM
He does I just got it from him he might be out at the moment. I havenít tried his primo yet but I donít have to know itís good Iíve heard great things .
Man it really only spikes on EQ it's super annoying. Have you ever tried JPs primo? I havent gotten a chance to read your log sorry. And it doesnt look like jp stocks tbol... maybe dbol or anadrol?

Turkeybacon
09-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Man it really only spikes on EQ it's super annoying. Have you ever tried JPs primo? I havent gotten a chance to read your log sorry. And it doesnt look like jp stocks tbol... maybe dbol or anadrol?Tbol 25mg x100 tablets. In stock

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Okay i see the tbol my bad. Jeez you guys like all the expensive things i see. :) haha

Turkeybacon
09-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Okay i see the tbol my bad. Jeez you guys like all the expensive things i see. :) haha[emoji23][emoji23] its a great oral. The raws are just more expensive

Freak320
09-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Lol bc they work! You could use mast e or tren e too. Those are other good compounds to run. Iím a fan of two inj one oral , or 3 inj most of them all have synergy together some are just better than others . It really comes down to the least side effects, keeping appetite and crushing workouts instead of
of going through the motions.
Okay i see the tbol my bad. Jeez you guys like all the expensive things i see. :) haha

Scrachbox
09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Lol bc they work! You could use mast e or tren e too. Those are other good compounds to run. Iím a fan of two inj one oral , or 3 inj most of them all have synergy together some are just better than others . It really comes down to the least side effects, keeping appetite and crushing workouts instead of
of going through the motions.

Ya ya ya! Psh man eating never been a problem for me. Even when appetite goes to shit, because at the end of the day its the food that gets you big! Okay ill flip a coin later im between primo or mast for oil. And dbol or tbol for an oral.
Unless anyone else knows a top secret get big formula??? ;)

Dexitrim
09-05-2019, 11:18 AM

You'll see a lot of opinions on how much Primo to run. Some guys swear by a gram/wk, others like 600-800mg/wk, others will say it's a waste at any amount. I've ran it at a gram/wk, and felt like it was a waste of money. It's not a compound that's going to blow you up at any amount. For me, it's more of an add on to bump my weekly total of AAS. I've noticed that it makes my delts, pecs and traps pop with roundness and fullness. Other than some users having issues with hair loss, it's pretty side effect free. The past two Summers, I've been running it with Test and Mast. I went through 3 vials of JP's Primo E 200 this Summer. The oil is nice and thin, and there's absolutely no pip. I ran it at 400mg/wk for the first 10 weeks, and then dropped it back to 300mg/wk to stretch it out, along with 175mg/wk of Primo Ace tabs. It's pricey, but if you can afford to run 400-600mg/wk 3-4 months, I think you'll like it.

Scrachbox
09-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Yeah man. Honestly i ended up going with some Mast, dbol, and for down the road some superdrol if i absolutely need it for a week or two at a time. I want to give primo a try next time i prep maybe throw it in there for the last 8-10 weeks. I chickened out of getting it for now because i just strictly want to add mass.

Turkeybacon
09-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Yeah man. Honestly i ended up going with some Mast, dbol, and for down the road some superdrol if i absolutely need it for a week or two at a time. I want to give primo a try next time i prep maybe throw it in there for the last 8-10 weeks. I chickened out of getting it for now because i just strictly want to add mass.I ran the sdrol over the summer. Just 10mg everyday pwo. The pumps and strength gains were intense. Put on some solid size too, ran it for 4 weeks. You'll definitely enjoy them

Athlete126
09-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Hey guys i'm a somewhat experienced user. Ive been on and off PEDs for 5 or 6 years now. I dont have a coach, and im trying to put on as much mass as possible. Right now im on 1000mg test E ew and 500mg EQ ew. Im new to posting on the boards ive spend years just reading threads here and there lol.
Only reason im posting here is because i only use juicepals gear after a buddy of mine turned me onto it last year. Also got super shit gear from another source on here no need to badmouth. I really want to place an order like tonight or tomorrow. Sorry if in fucking up the flow. Us guys using JP gotta stick together lol
1000 test and 500eq is more than enough to grow on. Trust me!