• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The new guy...

teej750

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Damn this feels awkward as shit. Like when you go around the room in 1st grade introducing yourself but you went to a different school for Kindergarten.

Anyways I been in the game a while and on BOP for a few years. I've met some great dudes and imparted some great information and received some in return.

Figured I'd check out another board so my fiance can quit bitching about BOP. NOW I can tell her she's crazy I'm not on BOP occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Damn this feels awkward as shit. Like when you go around the room in 1st grade introducing yourself but you went to a different school for Kindergarten.

Anyways I been in the game a while and on BOP for a few years. I've met some great dudes and imparted some great information and received some in return.

Figured I'd check out another board so my fiance can quit bitching about BOP. NOW I can tell her she's crazy I'm not on BOP occasionally.

My man Teej750! Welcome

25397dccf66383acf6bb74ca9f958073.jpg

Feel ya brother. Awkward, uncomfortable and sad at the same time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

TeeJ!!! Welcome lol I feel the same so no worries! Good place so far and a ton of familiar faces.

What’s up Teej, it’s Prime. Welcome bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What up Teej!
Good to see you join.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back