PDA

View Full Version : review

hot rod
09-04-2019, 06:55 AM
hey people,my name is hot rod.im 56 years old,5ft.10in.tall weigh 200lbs.been lifting for 40 plus yrs.im no expert on anything.did a lot of juice in my 20s and30s.just started back six months ago.we used to just do test.,dbol and anavar.my how things have changed!just finished a cycle of test e,anadrol and some deca.got strong as hell but also got a little mean. now just started back on dbol and test cyp.i really just wanted to say ive had great service and results using hupharma and dealing with alan. seen a lot of negative talk about them,and just wanted to say ive had nothing but a positive experience with them. THANKS,HOT ROD

Swole1
09-15-2019, 07:52 AM
I agree Hupharma Is a great company with good products, so far everything has been exceeding my expectations! Thanks Hupharma.

delt123
09-15-2019, 09:52 AM
hey people,my name is hot rod.im 56 years old,5ft.10in.tall weigh 200lbs.been lifting for 40 plus yrs.im no expert on anything.did a lot of juice in my 20s and30s.just started back six months ago.we used to just do test.,dbol and anavar.my how things have changed!just finished a cycle of test e,anadrol and some deca.got strong as hell but also got a little mean. now just started back on dbol and test cyp.i really just wanted to say ive had great service and results using hupharma and dealing with alan. seen a lot of negative talk about them,and just wanted to say ive had nothing but a positive experience with them. THANKS,HOT ROD
Thank you Hot Rod (feels weird typing your that lol). I'm glad you still gave us a try after the negative stuff you've read. That's a thing from the past. We will continue to deliver high quality products.

I agree Hupharma Is a great company with good products, so far everything has been exceeding my expectations! Thanks Hupharma.

Thank you Swole, it has been a pleasure too!

Zzz
09-15-2019, 12:17 PM
Lol fake reviews HU IS TRASH

CRC1276
09-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Solid products from a solid and reputable company.

delt123
09-16-2019, 01:48 AM
What makes you say that? All the issues we had are in the past. We and customers have tested our raws, gh and finished oils with great succes.

- - - Updated - - -

Solid products from a solid and reputable company.

Thank man!

aldodupaul
09-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Touch Down #4
Thank You HuPharma!
Amazing as always!!!!!
Great Products & Great Service!

delt123
09-20-2019, 01:28 PM
Touch Down #4
Thank You HuPharma!
Amazing as always!!!!!
Great Products & Great Service!
Thanks Paul! Enjoy it. Pleasure doing business!

WesleyInman
09-20-2019, 01:40 PM

No sir. I had a huge issue getting contact with them for awhile. And I posted about it. BUT, I finally got them and several orders later of BPC and TB, I am 100% satisfied and I have been dealing with sponsors for 23+ years.

HuPharma has been great, just my advice is to contact them on Wickr. Not PM or email.

And I rep for 13 brands. HuPharma is not one of them. I have ZERO affiliation with them. But I recommend them.

delt123
09-21-2019, 12:08 AM
No sir. I had a huge issue getting contact with them for awhile. And I posted about it. BUT, I finally got them and several orders later of BPC and TB, I am 100% satisfied and I have been dealing with sponsors for 23+ years.

HuPharma has been great, just my advice is to contact them on Wickr. Not PM or email.

And I rep for 13 brands. HuPharma is not one of them. I have ZERO affiliation with them. But I recommend them.

Thanks Wesley! Means a lot coming from you!

Behemoth
09-24-2019, 04:05 PM
I love hupharma bought some Rae’s and they were fire

aldodupaul
09-24-2019, 04:08 PM
There Amazing!!!

delt123
09-26-2019, 11:46 PM
I love hupharma bought some Rae’s and they were fire
Thanks man, hope you enjoyed them :D

There Amazing!!!

Thanks Paul, for your loyalty!