• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straightupkratom log

bigmills

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The guys at straight up were nice enough to send me some products. It is the old forest kratom line. 4oz of Green Malay, and the other is White Hulu.

Response time and shipping was as good as it gets. These were sent on* Wednesday* August 28th and I received them Saturday the 31st.* Obviously we all know that is top notch when it comes to delivery time these guys are definitely on point with that part.* The look, and presentation were on point. When I say presentation, I mean the look of the bags and the labels are top notch and by the looks of things there in a maylar bag that helps with preserving the product. Pictures will be below.

Personally I have never taken Kratom myself. However I have taken a few 5 or 10mg percs years ago when they were popular before everyone started getting hooked.* I've also had a prescription for about 9 years for .5mg xanax and now have 1 for 15mg Adderall. so I think I have a little something to compare it to as far as the relaxing, euphoria, and energizing effects it may have. Athough in no way do I expect it to be as powerful as any of those but being as though it's legal even 1/5 of any of those 3 would be great in my book.

I will be doing my 1st dosage tomorrow morning which is Tuesday and will keep everyone updated then on how I feel..

Thank you again to straight up kratom
52d2ceb9f8ad60e297e20414f900f0db.jpg
d0fbb8e1aba12700396c883195b6059f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I definitely will brother. Thank u...

Last edited:
Looking forward to your review - let us know your dose etc -Thanks-OD
Oh shit im sorry about my last response. I didn't even know you did that and thank you brother...

Looking forward to your log keepnus updated please.

I've never used it so I am in. Please update when you can

sorry brothers rough morning my son started preschool today but I'll update a little later as soon as I can't...

So I did my first dose of of green Malay this afternoon. I'm not really sure how much I should be taking so any input is welcomed. I mixed .5g in 4oz of orange juice and I don't know if it actually made me relaxed or if it was a placebo effect.

I will try again tomorrow when someone chimes in and lets me know what the proper dosage should be. Keep in mind I have a pretty high tolerance..

I would go 4-6 grams -but much depends on your tolerance .You can weigh it - or the small yellow scoop is about 2 grams per scoop if I remember correctly ? Enjoy -I also prefer an empty stomach and make sure you drink lots of water -OD

So I did my first dose of of green Malay this afternoon. I'm not really sure how much I should be taking so any input is welcomed. I mixed .5g in 4oz of orange juice and I don't know if it actually made me relaxed or if it was a placebo effect.

I will try again tomorrow when someone chimes in and lets me know what the proper dosage should be. Keep in mind I have a pretty high tolerance..

Take 4 gr. To begin. Should be 2 scoops.

IML Gear Cream!
I would go 4-6 grams -but much depends on your tolerance .You can weigh it - or the small yellow scoop is about 2 grams per scoop if I remember correctly ? Enjoy -I also prefer an empty stomach and make sure you drink lots of water -OD
Thanks ordawg1. This is exactly write op!

One more question guys which 1 has what effect? I think 1 gives you energy and 1 might relax you? I'm m I correct? Just so I know what to expect? I don't know if it came with the yellow scooper no big deal I have plenty of scales..

One more question guys which 1 has what effect? I think 1 gives you energy and 1 might relax you? I'm m I correct? Just so I know what to expect? I don't know if it came with the yellow scooper no big deal I have plenty of scales..

Should have gotten a scooper with it. If not do a tsp i believe is about 2gr also. Check it on your scale.
White is energy. Dont take it real late if you wanna sleep.. Lol
Green will provide you with a boost of energy followed by a relaxed feel, overall well being. Euphoric. Good pain relief.

Sounds good brother thank you for the fast response to I appreciate that

Sounds good brother thank you for the fast response to I appreciate that

Your very welcome.. Anytime. Ordawg had ya covered!

Back