• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Happy Labor Day - Team GC!!!

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To all my teammates and the entire ASF community. Happy Labor Day! This weekend marks the official end of summer. Even though it's still hot as hell on West coast FML! I'm ready for the new season. I think we all have big plans for the rest of this year and into 2020. Just wanted to show some love for all you guys who follow our logs and show support for GC. Keep pushing, keep grinding, keep increasing weight on all your lifts and stay dedicated to a solid diet, the results will come with consistent work in all these areas. Now get your ass to the gym today and lift like a beast. We all are different sizes and have different strength thresholds, but one thing we have full control over equally is giving 100% when we step into the weight room. So get after it! Enjoy yourselves and be safe

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Good stuff. I truly care about all you guys💪

To all my teammates and the entire ASF community. Happy Labor Day! This weekend marks the official end of summer. Even though it's still hot as hell on West coast FML! I'm ready for the new season. I think we all have big plans for the rest of this year and into 2020. Just wanted to show some love for all you guys who follow our logs and show support for GC. Keep pushing, keep grinding, keep increasing weight on all your lifts and stay dedicated to a solid diet, the results will come with consistent work in all these areas. Now get your ass to the gym today and lift like a beast. We all are different sizes and have different strength thresholds, but one thing we have full control over equally is giving 100% when we step into the weight room. So get after it! Enjoy yourselves and be safe

Same to you Brother. Nothing but love for everyone in the GC Family!!!

You to Lifter916. Hey when you take a dive in Fantasy Football at least you'll have the gym to fall back on:funny:
Me and Custom will be having some interesting side bets going this season for the league. Stay tuned and by the way, " no custom, I will not send you any dick pics, you can stop PMing me about those, I told u already, no means no!!

Back