• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptides for pct

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To bridge between cycles I'm looking to dabble in some peptides I am looking to do some ghrp2 and 6 and CJC but I need a little help with the dosing
what should my doses be and what have you guys had success with also is there anything I should add? I am thinking about adding Gnrh but I have not seen any conclusive evidence that it works.

TIA
Ape

Ghrp @ 100mcgs

Cjc @ 100mcgs

Both 2 or 3 x a day

Maybe look into some ostarine @ 12.5mgs for 4-5 weeks

That stack worked very well for my rats last bridge.

Solid advice

Ghrp @ 100mcgs

Cjc @ 100mcgs

Both 2 or 3 x a day

Ghrp @ 100mcgs

Cjc @ 100mcgs

Both 2 or 3 x a day

Thanks, Whats the lowdown on the ostarine, I'm gonna have to look into this!

also have your rats or have you heard of anyone's that have tried Gnrh

Ghrp @ 100mcgs

Cjc @ 100mcgs

Both 2 or 3 x a day

also how long should you run these for? as long as I want what is recomended for the best results?

also how long should you run these for? as long as I want what is recomended for the best results?

Run the peps as long as you want. Your rat will decide when its had enough slin pins.....lol.

You can take a couple days off once in a while to desensitize your rats body to the peps.

Ostarine no longer then 5 weeks. It can mildly shutdown natural hormone production.

Some people run the peps during the week and take the weekend off to avoid desensitization. I wouldn't just use them in pct though, they are good all of the time.

TB500? I guess its awesome for recovery and repair.... might fit in well post cycle

glad you started this thread cause i was just wondering about peptides and pct. would be nice to hear which peps worked best a keeping gains through pct.

Back