• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time Tren user

colej

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
after 5 cycles of test, short and long esters,dbol,npp,deca your basic cyles over the past 5yrs ive decided to take the plunge with some Tren a. iwas planning on running Test-e@ 500 , dbol kicker 50mg , but not sure where to go with the Tren. thought about keeping it around 75 eod for starters and adjust as needed. ive had mild to moderate sides but nothing i couldnt manage with some Mind over Matter thinking and AI's. ive heard of running test lower than tren and the opposite. whats yalls take on a first time user.

75 milligrams every other day is not a bad dosage. See how that works for you there shouldn't be any need to increase the dose.

Id say 350mg weekly is a good place to start. Also, depending on how long you plan on running the cycle for, I'm guessing at least 10 weeks, I'd say start the tren in week 4 as you probably won't want to run it the full length...

Id say 350mg weekly is a good place to start. Also, depending on how long you plan on running the cycle for, I'm guessing at least 10 weeks, I'd say start the tren in week 4 as you probably won't want to run it the full length...
so basically start tren after 4wk dbol kicker and test starts kickin in. i was gonna shoot for 8 wks on Tren if i could manage it. i plan on a 12 week total run

so basically start tren after 4wk dbol kicker and test starts kickin in. i was gonna shoot for 8 wks on Tren if i could manage it. i plan on a 12 week total run

Yeah if you want to run it 8 weeks that would be the way to go. Finish up on Tren and look crazy sculpted at the end.

You'll enjoy it! 8 weeks is a long time on Tren though. Hopefully you're using Ace in case you need to drop it after a bit... Have fun bro!

One thing I have found that really helps. Take a cough drop while you are getting pin ready. I have noticed when I start to feel the dreaded symptoms on tren cough it goes away and never cough I am guessing cause the menthol keeps my lungs open enough to let it pass. I pin 100mg ED and for long periods of time and havent ad the cough since I started using cough drops.

One thing I have found that really helps. Take a cough drop while you are getting pin ready. I have noticed when I start to feel the dreaded symptoms on tren cough it goes away and never cough I am guessing cause the menthol keeps my lungs open enough to let it pass. I pin 100mg ED and for long periods of time and havent ad the cough since I started using cough drops.

Interesting,....see you may learn something new everyday.

IML Gear Cream!
For me tren higher than test is easier to tolerate and trust me I've tried every combo known. Short esters run with long esters makes for a tricky pinning schedule.

i agree with tommygunz on this one run test right around a cruise dose say 250/300mg and run your tren high and you will get good results.

thats some bro science right there! thanks man.

i agree with tommygunz on this one run test right around a cruise dose say 250/300mg and run your tren high and you will get good results.
i may try that on another run if i handle it well this go round. i wanna make sure im good with it before i run tren any higher than 300. i hopefully can use Tren-E instead of A next. My workout schedule get a little better when my kids finish up will ball so it will be hitting me right in just a couple weeks. thanks for the input guys

75mg EOD is ideal for a first tren-a cycle. Tren is some potent shit.

I've been dosing at 150mg/ed for a week now and it's kicking my ass royally. I'm going to have to back down to 100mg I think or die, or wish I was dead.

I'll have to try that next time I run tren. I remember going into a cough fit one day WHILE pinning. That kinda sucked...
Just have to hope I don't swallow the cough drop and choke.. lol

ok heres the deal. had a lil mix up with getting my tren-a and recieved tren -e . i was going to start tren-a 4 wks into my run after dbol kicker and test e kicks in. ive never run tren so thats why i wanted to start with A incase i couldnt handle it. if i decide to go with the E when do i need to intro it into my run.

Back