• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got this nice TD. Communication was great and payment was easy. Although TA was a month i will say that IL made it right. I guess it got lost in transit and they had to reship. I will chalk it up as a one time thing.

2d9edc88dea5a74eb7d98e1b958beace.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this nice TD. Communication was great and payment was easy. Although TA was a month i will say that IL made it right. I guess it got lost in transit and they had to reship. I will chalk it up as a one time thing.

Shipping gets screwed sometimes.

The way I see it, if they make it right that's what counts. Especially if it's a mail carriers fault. Many sources will tell you tuff titty.

Am I the only one not running this stuff!!! Looks good man, when I pop my cherry I'm going with ironlion, seems like they have a good long standing reputation around these parts.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Am I the only one not running this stuff!!! Looks good man, when I pop my cherry I'm going with ironlion, seems like they have a good long standing reputation around these parts.

You and I are the only ones bro lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Haha you need to get on this deal! Ends tomorrow!

Shipping gets screwed sometimes.

The way I see it, if they make it right that's what counts. Especially if it's a mail carriers fault. Many sources will tell you tuff titty.

Exactly! They sent out new pack as soon as it got lost. Great communication throughout.

Exactly! They sent out new pack as soon as it got lost. Great communication throughout.

Everyone eventually gets their packs even if the first gets snagged

IML Gear Cream!

Nice choice!

Max

Back