• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Convenient, simple, cost effective

Pcushion

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I personally have used Mix 1,2,3 and thoroughly enjoyed them all. I have to say mix 6 was my favorite. Pharmacom’s special mix line is a perfectly balanced full cycle in every bottle. No matter what your goal the mix line can be used to reach it. You don’t have to worry about which compounds will work best to suite your your needs or what ratio of these compounds you should have. All you need is a goal. The mix line is extremely cost effective too which adds to the convenience and simplicity the mix line offers. I think every AAS user can benefit from a products that are built around Convenience , Simplicity, and Cost effectiveness. It’s ashamed everything else in life can’t be as a simple as the Pharma mix line has made running a cycle.

Back