• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hi Everyone

radrmd216

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll try to keep this introduction brief. I’m 25 years old. In about a year in a half I’ll be finishing up an engineering degree. I’m 5’6” and about 140 pounds right now. At my heaviest I was about 165-167. Over the past few years due to bad dieting, college courses and life I have lost some muscle. Recently I've been trying to get pretty lean to I can essentially just slow bulk for a long time. In person I probably look a good bit heavier than 140 pounds, but I just can’t believe that number got so low.

I've read about exogenous hormones before, but recently I have started reading about them again and thought about doing a cycle. That is largely why I joined this forum. Of course I’ll be around the forums posting and reading now, but steroids where what made me find this site. I’ll be posting a question in the steroid forum regarding if I should do a cycle and also some other info about me. My weight seems very low to do a cycle right now, so that is one of the reasons I’ll be asking about cycle advice.

WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING BRO SO WELCOME AND HAPPY GROWING !!!!!!!!! :winkfinger:

Proper and great introduction bro !

Welcome to ASF, make yourself at home.....there's a lot of great people around here :winkfinger:

Welcome on board

Back