• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finishing up 10 Test C Cycle.

gdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tuesday is the last day of a 10 week blast cycle. The results were through the roof, my numbers were always good but now WOW (bench press) 315 13 reps from 7 reps. (Squats) 405 for 8 reps from 3 reps. (Dead lifts) 405 for 9 from 4 could have done 10 but back got tight. Like i said my numbers are good weight went from 232 lbs to 242 lbs bf went from 22% to 17%. Bp went up but was keep in check with Bp medication. Blood pressured averaged from 148/85 I know those numbers aren't great, but i got through it with good results a little acne on the back and retaining water. Looking to start a new cycle in about 8 weeks. I'm on TRT at 200mg a week from the Doc so i can cruise and blast now since i'm on the good stuff. And i'm open to suggestions on a second cycle and if someone other than myself did other cycles while on bp medication. I want to try a 750mg test c or test e w/4week dbol.

why not use the same amount as you did with the last cycle? although I may switch compounds, I will normally use what I used in the past until it doesn't quite work as well. Even then, I'll switch up my training and diet before moving up in the mgs/wk of gear
Just a thought

i have no complaints withthis cycle but i want to possibaly get my bf under 15% on while i,m cruising at 200mg a week. Normal TRT is the 200. I'll do that for 6 to 8 weeks before my next blast cycle.

i have no complaints withthis cycle but i want to possibaly get my bf under 15% on while i,m cruising at 200mg a week. Normal TRT is the 200. I'll do that for 6 to 8 weeks before my next blast cycle.

Gear will help with this but everything boils down to the correct nutrition.

I eat pretty good due to a family history of high bp. The only meat i eat are turkey'chicken and fish. I stay away from foods ina can only fresh beans i,ve started eatting brown rice which i hate but i make it happen. My diet is pretty solid, and i hear half of the guys on the sites say the same thing, but as for me it's a life style. I,m 42 and boder line high bp down to only two pills a week from 7 so i,m very pleased with my overall diet and cardio. But what i,m looking to do is pack on a little more mass before i cut it up.But i have to keep my bp in check with these cycles.

I hear you on having a healthy life style. Diabetes runs on both side of my family so I try to stay healthier than the average person.

Just keep that BP in check and you shouldn't have any problems. Most people where have labs done every few weeks depending on cycle length and products used.

are you on any medication, if so does it interfere with your cycles. I really don't want to do a real heavy cycle do to the BP meds

A cycle at 750 milligrams is perfect you will love the way you feel and the results.

are you on any medication, if so does it interfere with your cycles. I really don't want to do a real heavy cycle do to the BP meds

I'm not on any meds from a doctor. When I'm around the 750mg area my BP starts to go up (have my own walmart machine.) I just usually jump on some CoQ10 and it helps level it out. I dont see your medication interfering with the cycle. Keep an eye on it and you should be good.

IML Gear Cream!
ya i have on hand cycle assist, Hawthorn berry, celery seed extract, odorless garlic plus blood pressure meds.
Do you cycle anything other than test while on your meds if so what and how your dosing.

Back