• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mixing long ester and short esters

ChrisCA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the pros and cons? Can I run prop with mast e ? Or test e with tren ace ?

Nah, its cool to run them along side each other. I personally try to stick to one or the other for a cycle.

Usually people like to run either all short esters, or all long ester. But I haven't found any research that says running a short estered test with a long ester androgen would be bad. But I know that if you're running tren ace then its strongly recommend to run prop with it (being how sudden the tren will shut ya down).

Yes you can bro. It's funny because I just tried explaining this to a friend of mine and for some reason he couldn't wrap the idea around his head. Anyway, I've done short and long It's worked wonders everytime. The ester that I want in a high dose I'll use as a longer ester and then obviously the ester for the lower dose the shorter. One example for me was exactly what your doing. High mast and low prop. I also did high high does of primo with medium mast and low dose of prop only pinning eod.

You sure can! One advantage is running a longer ester you have less injections. Its easier to maintain. Other than that your good to go!

Back