• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello Newb here

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ladies and gentlemen... long time lurker but finally was able to get signed up. Looking forward to discussion and hopefully learning as well as contributing to the forums. I have read through the rules and subforum sponser rules so I think I can get by... but any advice for a newb would be grealty appreciated!

Stats:

190lb
31 yr old
15% BF(give or take)
5'11
Two PH cyles and 2 AAS cylces previous gear experience
15 yrs boxing, 15 yrs Thai boxing, 15 yrs BJJ and 17 years lifting. Mostly 5x5, some HIIT, Olympic lifts, some crossfit(didnt drink the Kool Aid though) and just mixing it up to see what my body reacts best too.

Looking forward to the new membership folks... cheers!

WELCOME BRO LOOKS LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE NICE WORK HAPPY HUNTING :winkfinger:

Thanks guys.... already getting knuckle deep in the forums and looking forward to more!

PS that makes 10!!! haha

Welcome on board

Welcome to ASF.. I used to use these boxing videos for cardio. They would wear a brother out!!

Check out Bas Ruttens cardio shadowboxing stuff.... its him calling out Thai Boxing combos that you follow along to... a must for your head phones. It really blows your lungs out!

Hahahahhaha. . This is great!!! Nice work!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen... long time lurker but finally was able to get signed up. Looking forward to discussion and hopefully learning as well as contributing to the forums. I have read through the rules and subforum sponser rules so I think I can get by... but any advice for a newb would be grealty appreciated!

Stats:

190lb
31 yr old
15% BF(give or take)
5'11
Two PH cyles and 2 AAS cylces previous gear experience
15 yrs boxing, 15 yrs Thai boxing, 15 yrs BJJ and 17 years lifting. Mostly 5x5, some HIIT, Olympic lifts, some crossfit(didnt drink the Kool Aid though) and just mixing it up to see what my body reacts best too.

Looking forward to the new membership folks... cheers!

Doesn't even read them just spams his shit.

Welcome Rap. Make yourself at home and read the stickies. Also buy lots of gears and try to be like Bostin Lloyd!

Back