• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RESEARCH Gw1516 w/the DOG

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my.subjects are receiving 5mg x2 ed. of.maximpep gw1516. after administering the doses, subjects seem to be sweating much more. I also noticed the subjects seem to recover much faster after exercise. I also noticed increased time and distance with each aerobic activity. the subjects.seem less tired and breathing has improved greatly. to date , the subjects have lost a total of 32lbs. will update my research as.it happens.

Subjects are still doing well. 5mg of gw 1516 twice ed. As of today Subjects have a combined weightloss of-33lbs. Subjects will have a nice workout with some scheduled cardio. So far today the Subjects completed 5-6mi. Will update more later.

Research is still going well. Subjects are down a combined weight 34lbs . This is after allowing a refeed, high carb day. If things go according to plan I am expecting a combined weightloss of-40lbs by friday. I will keep everyone updated.

Research is g oing as expected. Subjects combined weight is 252lbs. -36lbs from start. Subjects are working out 4-5 days a week, and doing cardio 5days a week or more. Subjects carbs are kept extremely low doing the week and refeed/carb up one day on the weekend. By friday I m hoping the subjects weight will be below 250.
I'm still administering 5mg x2 ed. Subjects are going through abiut 1.5 gallons ed. After administering gw1516, subjects become warm and sweat very badly. Will update changes accordingly.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, incase of wondering. Back then maximpep . Had removed there forum. I continue this log under cycle for maintaining muscle. but there was a lot more to this log including pics,and food,and diet and exercise. Let me see if I can find a link

Back