• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reminiscing

Nitronick60

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I remember getting on all of these forums and seeing the reviews and thinking it was either a scam or someone kissing ass. Just finishing up my 5 go with GC and this shit is as solid as ever 👊👊

Welcome home bro!

I remember getting on all of these forums and seeing the reviews and thinking it was either a scam or someone kissing ass. Just finishing up my 5 go with GC and this shit is as solid as ever 

Them church boys is good people now, ya hear? Can’t go wrong, these guys are doing things the right way. Been saying that for over a year now.

Seriously appreciate these bros from the bottom of my juiced up enlarged heart ❤️ (just kidding, doc says the ticker is just fine last time I had one of them ecto or whatever they call it graphs done)

And we thank you for your sweet as sugar words❤️

Them church boys is good people now, ya hear? Can’t go wrong, these guys are doing things the right way. Been saying that for over a year now.

Seriously appreciate these bros from the bottom of my juiced up enlarged heart ❤️ (just kidding, doc says the ticker is just fine last time I had one of them ecto or whatever they call it graphs done)

Back