• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newby

Dimension02000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I have been lifting pretty religiously now for about 3 years. It was in my mid 20s that I initially started lifting and lifted regularly for about 5 years then life got in the way. I am in my mid 40s and really enjoying getting back into shape. I am looking to up my game so I am here doing my research so that I can take my lifts to the next level.

-Dimension

You're in the right place..read, read, read..
Then when you think you've read enough, read some more... there's alot you should learn before jumping on gear..so get yourself prepared and then take off if you feel it's right for you and your goals. Welcome to the forum brother

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF

Welcome.........................You are in one of the most respected and best informed forums...Research is key,,,but not just gear,,,diet,,,is always a lacking and largely overlooked...

Welcome to the forum!

IML Gear Cream!
research research research! you got it.. never enough. welcome to ASF.. you are n the right place

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming. I am definitely doing my research and have been now for about a week. There is just an over whelming amount of information on these boards that it is unreal.
Hope to have an idea of what I want to do in the next couple of months.

Hey bro

Back