• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legal Questions

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I may be stepping over some line here, but I'll risk it. I've done a search on old threads to attempt to find any discussion regarding legal problems from mail order anabolics, and haven't found anything. To me, the security issues are a number one concern because I think we sometimes forget it's against the law. I would argue that the laws surrounding anabolics are foolish, but never the less you can get into a good bit of trouble if caught. I read everything I can find on the web, and I find a lot of warnings, but have yet to find anyone that has been busted, or has known someone who has been busted. It would be so easy for an agent to join a forum like this, and be posting and buying on a regular basis. And I am assuming this is going on now. So, why no busts? Or, are they happening, and we just don't talk about them? If this thread is crossing an unspoken line, I assume the moderator will delete it.

I think the govt does watch to a certain extent but I feel that they have bigger fish to fry these days with all the terroist and coc smogglers I think steroids are not there number one priority I could be wrong idk but I'm like you I haven't heard of any busts in a long time lets keep it that way

Don't feel so safe. See "Operation Raw Deal" http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr092407.html .... LE is all over these boards. Lucky for us, it seems they are only going for dealers..... but with some of the stashes some have, we as individuals could easily be misconstrued as dealers. But you never know. LE may decide to go after individual 'users'..... I doubt it though. Just remember, if you place an order with a source, and they get busted YOUR name and address will probably wind up in their database.

Last edited:
I think that the only way to get busted is when a source gets hit and they get names and addys from their records. A good and smart source wouldn't keep any records. I personally dont give out any more info than I have to, dont post where I am, no picture of myself for an avatar, etc, etc...

I agrre with metalhead never put up anything and yes once they get your info and send it out shread my info the rest is on you sad to say but its true thats why they make the big bucks though they know how to kee it low key as hell good job to every one who has kept it safe as possibile keep up the good work

p.s. I dont like this thread its bad jew jew

It is an uncomfortable topic to discuss for sure, but it is in the back of many bros heads all the time. I think the concern of the presence of LE is legitimate and therefore there are rules in place on this board to mitigate the risk. I am of the opinion that the targeting of end users in minimal, but still plausible. Use common sense when you post and keep personal information off the board and I think you will be fine.

LE is after the brewers and distributors, but they will be more than happy to pop you as a user if you do something silly and end up getting caught red-handed with the gear. A nosy mailman, lots of int'l shipments, insecure email practices The list goes on and on. The take-away for me is; don't keep a bunch of gear at my house, don't blab about pinning to random sloots, and get out of the game as soon as I stop being comfortable with "some" risk

I agrre with metalhead never put up anything and yes once they get your info and send it out shread my info the rest is on you sad to say but its true thats why they make the big bucks though they know how to kee it low key as hell good job to every one who has kept it safe as possibile keep up the good work

p.s. I dont like this thread its bad jew jew
Yeah, I agree. It's a uncomfortable discussion, but for me, it's always been front and center, and I thought about it for awhile before I brought it up. We all have a lot to loose, and it would really suck to have to go through the court system. But, I accept the risk when I do anything, and therefore accept the consequences. In the mean time, I keep my eyes open. Someday, maybe these laws will become realistic in that they are not considered equal to narcotics.

AGREED THANKS IRONMAN59 IAM ALWAYS SAFE MAYBE TO SAFE YOU CAN NEVER BE TO SAFE LOL !!!!!!!!!!! :winkfinger:

My 73 year old mother uses mail order for all her meds, and there is no script check for high blood pressure meds and the like ? I assume LE is around, but everyone has stepped into gray areas like my mom ? That's the way they want it - everyone technicaly in violation. Then it's just selective inforcement ? Keep your head down on quantity so not much more chance than seniors on Medicaid ?

Back