• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Var/Win sides?

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started 50mg var with 50mg Winny today...also pinning 1ml GC Tri-Blend starting today.

I've felt like I drank a pot of coffee all day, had a killer workout with zero PWO as I didn't need any more caffeine. I had 1 1/2 cups of my regular coffee this morning. Pinned Tri-Blend, dropped 25mg of var and 25mg Winny (doing split doses to see how I react). Went to the gym and holy cow I've been shaky all day, hand was trembling when I pinned. Is this normal?

Maybe my diet is a little off today? Or am I just sensitive as hell to GC's var or Winny?

Also...popped my Tren cherry today so let's see how these last 6-weeks of my blast go. Tri-Blend pinned so smooth even with shaky hands, zero PIP so far. Pretty much what I expected from GC gear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Haven’t tried GC winny or tren but I know I LOVE the var....

Following can’t wait to see your results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t tried GC winny or tren but I know I LOVE the var....

Following can’t wait to see your results

Any wired, shakes on the var? Like too much caffeine? Seriously this was crazy

Nah man, but in my defense I don’t get shakes or anything like that from caffeine, I have a very high tolerance for caffeine..

Like my morning coffee is 4 shots of expresso, coffee and 1 scoop of protein powder... and then hit the gym

Any wired, shakes on the var? Like too much caffeine? Seriously this was crazy

Everyone is different but I have used there winny many times with no issues and I’m super sensitive to caffeine. Probably the Var as I get that way on any var I use that’s why I stick with winny.

I think it was just first pin jitters? No seriously I have no idea why I was so shaky. I have been fine ever since, zero shakes, plenty of energy and vascularity in the gym. Perhaps I was nervous of my first time jumping on Tren train. I think maybe the whole thing was possibly diet or water off, or nerves.

I've been great ever since. Except body temp has been high (it's also high 90's plus a heat index here). I'll check my BP over the next few days for an average at rest.

Thanks everyone

Welcome to Tren......gotta take the bitter with the sweet!

I think it was just first pin jitters? No seriously I have no idea why I was so shaky. I have been fine ever since, zero shakes, plenty of energy and vascularity in the gym. Perhaps I was nervous of my first time jumping on Tren train. I think maybe the whole thing was possibly diet or water off, or nerves.

I've been great ever since. Except body temp has been high (it's also high 90's plus a heat index here). I'll check my BP over the next few days for an average at rest.

Thanks everyone

Back