• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stacking MK-677 with Genos

Procard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who wants to save money?

For about 5 weeks now I have been running 2 days of MK-677 followed by 2 days of GH injected. If it is my blue tops I take 5 iu's, if it is Genos I take 3 or 4.

On the days I train my weaker body parts I use MK-677. I do this because 677 makes me very hungry.

I don't have any labs but I am getting great results. My bad shoulder feels much better. When I train legs (my best b part) I inject GH so as not to affect my diet.

So, Z has legit MK-677 (lots of fake out there) and his Genos are legit. Unfortunately, the are expensive. Most charge $30, but Z charges $240 for 36 i's. I think you can get more off using bit coin.

This ^ way you can use pharm GH and not have to beak the bank. There are a lot of details I could discuss, but I am pressed for time.

To summarize, stack GH w MK-677. Doing so will deliver fantastic results for half the price of a typical GH run.

Eventually I will get labs but I already know this combo is a winner.

Also there is lots of fake 677 out there, and of course fake Genos. Go with Z

Also, I have no affiliation with Z...I have just used his products and they have always been legit.

Edit: In my last post I said Genos were usually $30 when I meant $300

Last edited:
Also, I have no affiliation with Z...I have just used his products and they have always been legit.

Edit: In my last post I said Genos were usually $30 when I meant $300
I was wondering about this. I’m glad you touched up on the subject. What is your exact protocol?

I was wondering about this. I’m glad you touched up on the subject. What is your exact protocol?

It is a bit complicated. It is linked to other variables, but basically I only take MK-677 on days I train body parts most in need of improvement. Those are the days when I eat the most. I am also Intermittent Fasting, using a mild 12 by 12. I can eat this way for life.

I inject on off and leg days. I have pro level legs (and an amateur level upper body, LOL). For business reasons I stay 9% fat year round, so the eating from 677 can be a concern. I might binge eat on 677, so that is why I pre plan a midnight binge. If I binge I simply extend my fast for the next day, say 3 O'clock instead of one (PM....I fast during the morning).

You will need to do some experimenting with the 2 compounds, just make sure you understand the principles driving the stack.

This stack would make a great bulker, but that is not my primary goal.. I am trying to avoid shoulder replacement. I had surgery done years ago and the Ortho said the next one will be replacement. My shoulder is bone to bone.

If you look at the literature, you will see that many docs are using (off label) GH to repair shoulders like mine by literally creating new tendons and ligaments. We used to think doing so was impossible. Researches now say we were wrong. It is complex, but basically I am trying to grow cartilage in my shoulder. I am running 200 mgs/week of deca and 350 test. M shoulder feels much, much better.

But the question is, is that just the deca or am I really growing new cartilage? Only time will tell. I do know that I have pretty massive sides, my hands are especially numb. Sleep is excellent

So, yes, cycle back and forth 2/2. You want to be on a bit of gear as well, but not a lot.

Last edited:
So guys....I just checked and Z has the Genos on sale PLUS another 10% off for Bitcoin.

Holy fucking smoke that is a good deal. I swear guys, I do not work for Z, I am just pointing this out. That brings 36 iu's of Genos down to $190. If you are running 3 iu's a day, most every day then you are spending more than $200 a week. Ouch. However, cycling 2 days on MK-677 followed by 2 days of 677m cuts it is half.

Make sure you structure your eating and training to match your cycle.

Guys, I am going to give this thread a bump. Why? Because this program is working incredibly well. My body fat level has gone from 10% to 8% with absolutely no change in diet or training. I am running 200 mgs of deca, and 350 of test. I have structured my MK-677 intake so that I a minimize overeating. Just be sure that you have real 677.

This way, I can now afford my $600 a month car payment LOL.

Back