• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mixes Special Line

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MIXES SPECIAL LINE
PHARMA MIX 1, PHARMA MIX 2, PHARMA MIX 3, PHARMA MIX 4, PHARMA MIX 5, PHARMA MIX 6

Pharmacom Labs has developed several mixes based on our long-term experience and as a result of studying the customers’ demands for nearly the last 10 years.
Each mix in our special line has been developed by taking into account definite goals (cutting, bulk, pre-workout, etc.) and considering the biological compatibility of specific compounds and their respective anabolic / androgenic abilities.

All mixes developed by Pharmacom Labs are based on testosterone in its different forms (esters). As you probably know, absolutely all exogenous hormones / steroids, both oral and injectable, inhibit the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis), which results in suppressing production of endogenous testosterone; being the primary male sexual hormone, it should always be present in a man's body. Without sufficient levels many side effects are possible as testosterone influences dozens, if not hundreds, of functions in the human body.

Each MIX by Pharmacom Labs is made as a stand-alone stack to achieve the best results. All of our mixes have an optimal ratio of active agents; in most cases there is no need to add any additional compounds. Moreover, each mix is cheaper than buying the individual drugs within it separately in the same dose.

PHARMA MIX 1
  • Testosterone phenylpropionate 50 mg/ml
  • Testosterone cypionate 200 mg/ml
  • Boldenone undecylenate 200 mg/ml
PHARMA MIX 1 is an excellent and convenient stack of three drugs suitable for bulking. With a decent balance of potency and side effects, it is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend that only ½ ml is injected to check the body's reaction and to prevent possible side effects which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc.

PHARMA MIX 2
  • Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
  • Drostanolone Propionate 100mg/ml
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75mg/ml
The pride of Pharmacom Labs! We think it is the best combination for shedding fat and attaining an impeccably lean and muscular physique. With convenience in mind, only three injections are needed per week to reap the benefits of this incredibly potent synergetic stack of three powerful drugs!

PHARMA MIX 3
  • Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
  • Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml
  • Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
The ultimate stack for extreme gains. Because of its potency, this is intended for advanced users and professionals only.
WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend that only ½ ml is injected to check the body's reaction and to prevent possible side effects which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc.

PHARMA MIX 4
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg/ml
  • Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg/ml
  • Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg/ml
One of the best Mixes in the world to gain bulk muscle as efficiently as possible!

PHARMA MIX 5
  • Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
  • Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml
This is a blend of 3 ester-free compounds, which act fast and are incredibly effective. This is probably one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world. Use only one 1 ml injection 1-2 hours before training and feel the full power sleeping in you!

PHARMA MIX 6
  • Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
  • Drostanolone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
This is our last development among mixes! The version of PHARMA MIX-2, but with long esters! There is nothing more to say, you just have to try it!
PHARMA MIX 6 - Push Your Genetic Potential to the Absolute Edge!

AMPULES
PHARMA MIXES are also available in both vials and ampules.

Check out the Basicstero site under the "Mixes Special Line" to find these excellent products:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix

Last edited:
Mix 2 rocks my socks! Leanest AND strongest I’ve ever been was after an 8 week run on mix 2.

Mix 2 rocks my socks! Leanest AND strongest I’ve ever been was after an 8 week run on mix 2.

nice :) always like to hear people enjoy results!

I love the mix 4, simple. 3-4ml a week and you blow the fuck up.

that is what is awesome about the mixes -- easy and convenient , just draw and go without needing lots of different shots of vials etc.
They are like a whole cycle/stack full of gains in the convenience of one vial :)

Can’t forget about the Pharma Mix M300. On a serious note after I tried Pharmacom masteron I questioned the quality of every brand of masteron I have ever run. It was the first time I did t have to use and AI. The mast kept estrogen in check.

https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix-m-300

are your mixes and the rest of your PHARMA products part of your Christmas special?

Back