• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

500mg V.S. 750mg test?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if there was any real noticeable difference between taking 500mg of test v.s. 750mg of test. A lot of research I have read says that diminishing returns happen after 600mg's of test and sides increase. So my question is, is the extra quarter of a gram worth the sides that come with it?

- Slider

I was wondering if there was any real noticeable difference between taking 500mg of test v.s. 750mg of test. A lot of research I have read says that diminishing returns happen after 600mg's of test and sides increase. So my question is, is the extra quarter of a gram worth the sides that come with it?

- Slider

Well those studies must have been made by people who don't use juice. 750 absolutely yields more gains then 500 and the sides are still very manageable. Even at a gram a week the sides are easily tolerable and the gains are outstanding. So IMO yes it is absolutely worth the extra 250 mg if you can handle it. If you can handle 500 you can handle 1000 you just need to up your adex or aromasin a little.

Ah ok; so my next question is this, why is the standard for a first cycle only 500mgs, why not 750mg or even a gram?

Ah ok; so my next question is this, why is the standard for a first cycle only 500mgs, why not 750mg or even a gram?

Well because you don't know how its going to effect you so its better to start low and see how you react. You'd be in a bad situation if you started at a gram and realized you were prone to gyno. Next thing you know you got d cup tities and your making an appointment to have them removed lol.

It's like anything else, your body adapts and you need more to get the same effect. For a first cycle, 500 mg/wk is plenty. By your 2nd or 3rd cycle, 750 is more the norm and stacking is warranted.

If the Testosterone is dosed properly their sure is a difference, you will notice an increase in libido, energy, focus, and strength. It is worth it to run 250 milligrams more of it!

the next go around i plan to do (4)@ 500, (4)@750, (4)@gram. see how it goes!!

Back